+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

join allied

jefftan

Nov 19, 2012
lianne22 said:
me too, my college will send my documents next week to CNO. Yeah i guess thats the last payment.

Hello there.. hope U can update me on the progress of your application.. M also an applicant for CNO thru the assistance of allied

nrn008

Jan 1, 2013
hi. i came acroos with join allied ,its an agency that caters their services
to filipino nurses who wishes to go to canada.
i would like to know if anyone has tried this..
i have a few questions in mind but to start with i'll give
a few information about myself..

i am a registered nurse in the Philippines.
i graduated 2010 passed the board exams 2011
and now completed my first year of work experience
i recently send my free evaluation and got a quick response
i am qualified and was rocommended to take the package 3
which is a holder of a working visa..

my question is..

1. if i will go for the working visa.. will i be able to find work
around Ontario or is there a possibility of placing me to other provinces
like Quebec, Alberta?

2. between a choice of choosing package 2 ( permanent visa + work) and package 3
( working visa alone) which of the two is better?b

3.how long does the process take?

4.will i be able to land a job with just a year of experience?

sorry for this long post but i hope somebody will take time to send their reply
any information will be very helpful and very much appreciated
thank you.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I hope those with first hand experience with Join Allied can help with your agency specific questions. I cannot, but may have a few general comments about nursing in Canada. What is your ultimate goal? Do you want to come for a short while to see how you like working and living in Canada (1 temporary work permit) or do you want to make this your permanent home (2 permanent visa + work).
The difference between the two is huge.
1 you have to prove you have STRONG TIES to your home country and that you WILL RETURN HOME before your work visa expires
2 you have to get a job offer and proof that the employer has been unable to fill the position locally; or, you have to have enough points to qualify under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) programme. Nurses are in demand in Canada so if you have the language skills, education years, employment points (depends if you have previous work in skilled profession so you can make the maximum points, as I think only one year might make it difficult to meet the 67 point threshold. You may have a spouse you are bringing, or family members in Canada, to give you additional points).
QUEBEC has some particular rules, I don't know them, but you would have to have exceptionally good command of French in order to nurse there.
I hope this helps. Good luck.

nrn008

Jan 1, 2013
thanks pippin for taking the time to type your reply.
i have thought about that.
in their free evealuation and sample point system (using joinallied's website)
there is a point for 1 year experience, if i am not mistaken.. about
10 or 15. so, i'm guessing i will have a chance plus keeping my
fingers crossed. Actually, i'm hoping that they would deploy elsewhere
aside from ontario or quebec , as to what i've heard
they could be very strict compared to other teritories or provinces.

Jdherick

Feb 25, 2013
Hi any update in this forum?

How are you annarn? Ive checked your email and found out that you are czar acuna in facebook,, you are the owner of joinallied right? How come your name is annarn and you are the one who's posting about your succes stories in joinallied? :)

annarn

Sep 28, 2011
Jdherick said:
Hi any update in this forum?

How are you annarn? Ive checked your email and found out that you are czar acuna in facebook,, you are the owner of joinallied right? How come your name is annarn and you are the one who's posting about your succes stories in joinallied? :)
Hi Jdherick, I find the several czar acuna in facebook but there is no match on my email.

And yes I posted my success story with joinallied with my advice to those who wish to apply to process their own pre-registration to save extra expenses. I think there is nothing wrong with that. If you don't believe this agency, then you are entitled to your own opinion.

Jdherick

Feb 25, 2013
Hi annarn . I am now tied up with joinallied and their agency here in the phils. :)

Im sorry for what ive said. Im just too curious that time searching for joinallied's reputation.
Anyway hope you can give us some more advice regarding your success story with allied. Are you currently working as an rn now? Pls do add me on facebook (jdherick at hotmail . Com.).

Thanks and GODBLESS :)

shei

Aug 31, 2012
Jdherick said:
Hi annarn . I am now tied up with joinallied and their agency here in the phils. :)

Im sorry for what ive said. Im just too curious that time searching for joinallied's reputation.
Anyway hope you can give us some more advice regarding your success story with allied. Are you currently working as an rn now? Pls do add me on facebook (jdherick at hotmail . Com.).

Thanks and GODBLESS :)
Hi, I also applied through join allied.....it's now 20 weeks since cno had my application, i've done my jurisprudence exam and passed the test. I am now waiting for the result from cno. Hope annam could share his experiences with us, are you working now as an rn?

Jdherick

Feb 25, 2013
hi shei, care to share your reviewers for jurisprudence exam? :D can you sou send it on my email? thanks GODBLESS

add me also on fb or i'll add you ;D

melche09

Mar 16, 2013
Hi everyone.. :) I just want to ask if anyone here applied to join allied is from Riyadh? How 's the application going on? Me and my friends here in Riyadh are planning to apply too. Hope you could give us some tips and advices. Thanks a lot

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
melche09 said:
Hi everyone.. :) I just want to ask if anyone here applied to join allied is from Riyadh? How 's the application going on? Me and my friends here in Riyadh are planning to apply too. Hope you could give us some tips and advices. Thanks a lot
I'm from Riyadh

melche09

Mar 16, 2013
Hi lenjoy03 thank you for replying...how's jr application with join allied? I just knew about the agency and I am interested to apply too.

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
melche09 said:
Hi lenjoy03 thank you for replying...how's jr application with join allied? I just knew about the agency and I am interested to apply too.
I'm not yet finish with my CNO assessment so I can't share much...

shei

Aug 31, 2012
Jdherick said:
hi shei, care to share your reviewers for jurisprudence exam? :D can you sou send it on my email? thanks GODBLESS

add me also on fb or i'll add you ;D
Hi! It's all in the CNO website, you'll be surprise..... it's not as hard compared to nle exam. goodluck!