+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

join allied

kleah

Aug 26, 2012
hi lenjoy03,
i hope to hear a feedback from you. how did you contact the CNO? prior to your registration and paying the join allied have you contact the CNO? is it ok with the joinallied to personally do it? tnx

katrine

Jul 13, 2012
hi lenjoy03...can we also be friends in fb....wanna have updates from your application ,,,coz i'm planning to apply also...thanks:)

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Be careful with this company! If you look them up on the Industry Canada website you will see that the company is being dissolved for non-compliance!

katrine

Jul 13, 2012
hi rjessome... i see this agency under the directory of canadian recruiters but their name there is CHRMC MANPOWER CORP....joinallied.com is there website...is this correct info.....waiting for your reply..thanks

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katrine said:
hi rjessome... i see this agency under the directory of canadian recruiters but their name there is CHRMC MANPOWER CORP....joinallied.com is there website...is this correct info.....waiting for your reply..thanks
Could be. But being under the directory of Canadian recruiters is nothing. All you have to have is a registered business and call yourself a recruiter AND ask to be added to the list. There is no investigation done whatsoever as there are no regulatory requirements to be a recruiter. That list is not a government list. Anyone can be one it if they register.

I just heard from a colleague that this company was using her name as their representative without her knowledge! When their clients started contacting her directly because they were not getting service from company she had no idea what they were talking about! The RCMP and CBSA have complaints registered with them about this company.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kabv said:
Hi rjeesome. Can you pls tell me the complaints against allied employment agency. Thanks.
The complaints were because they were using an immigration consultant's name as their representative when she wasn't and had no association with them at all. Something like identity theft I guess. I don't know because I haven't seen them myself.

katrine

Jul 13, 2012
The Allied Employment & Immigration Services and joinallied.com is the same identity, it just the name of website is joinallied.com.

Allied Services is a division of CHRMC Manpower Corp.

Allied Employment and Immigration Services is not a member of ICCRC but their staff consultant is a member of ICCRC. If you wish to use their ICCRC member you have to pay their service, more or less CD3000 to CD10000.

Applicant under Foreign Contract Worker is not required to use Immigration Consultant to avoid unnecessary expenses; joinallied help them on how to complete the Immigration Application (Working Visa) without cost.

that's what's i'd read...wanna share!!!