+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

join allied

Judith19

Nov 29, 2011
SimpleRN said:
Hi Lenjoy03, last year pa ako nag apply ng Pre-registration sa College through joinallied means almost a year din bago lumabas yung result, hindi ako nirequire ng OSCE ng College, my rn experience is almost 4 years.
Hi SimpleRN, Mine too for almost a year bago lumabas yung ELIGIBILITY, but I need to pass the Jurisprudence exam first before joinallied will help me for employment process. Are you done with your Jurisprudence exam? any hint or advise?

water bottle

Aug 22, 2013
shei said:
Hi everyone! join allied din ako nag apply and after 5 months of waiting eto verdict skin ng cno...upon initial review of your application CNO has determined that u have not completed an approved or equivalent nursing program. As a result, you are required to complete an evaluation of your nursing knowledge, skill and judgement and to successfully complete any additional education and or training identified by the evaluation.

The evaluation will take place at: The Center for the evaluation of health professionals educated abroed
80 bloor street west, Toronto, Ontarion M5S 2V1

Please share naman don sa mga nakakuha ng ganitong result from CNO....ano naging hatol once failed sa evaluation? Nasa ibang bansa me right now, may nagpunta ba sa inyo sa canada to take this type of evaluation.

Balak ko pumunta at magtake...meron ba sa inyo dyan nagpapa renta ng room for short stay? please share naman kayo o. Maraming salamat in advance s mga willing mag share at tumulong!

hel0 guys... i did receive the same letter t00--- s0 h0w did it g0? ask k0 lang did yu g0 t0 canada na? any news sa mga nag withdraw ng mga applicati0ns nila? thanks thnaks

water bottle

Aug 22, 2013
katrine said:
The Allied Employment & Immigration Services and joinallied.com is the same identity, it just the name of website is joinallied.com.

Allied Services is a division of CHRMC Manpower Corp.

Allied Employment and Immigration Services is not a member of ICCRC but their staff consultant is a member of ICCRC. If you wish to use their ICCRC member you have to pay their service, more or less CD3000 to CD10000.

Applicant under Foreign Contract Worker is not required to use Immigration Consultant to avoid unnecessary expenses; joinallied help them on how to complete the Immigration Application (Working Visa) without cost.

that's what's i'd read...wanna share!!!
helo katrine---

may i ask if how lng is the hospital experience of your sister who was assisted by the JOOIN allied agency t0 work in canada? many thnaks

water bottle

Aug 22, 2013
Jdherick said:
Hi guys. Nakuha ko na result ng evaluation ko from
Cno, and they are asking me to take the OSCE! Ang bilis kasi last May 2013 lang naipadala lahat ng documents ko from school and prc, lumabas result ko kahit di pa napapadala ng current hospital ko dito yung papers dun.
So it means na kahit 8yrs nurse ka na eh nursing education pa rin sa pinas ang tinitignan nila w/c is not equal sa curriculum nila sa canada! I only have 2years and 6 months experience as nurse dito sa pinas!

Anyway no choice tayo! Kailangan naten mag osce, and take the risk, anyone here na nakapagtake na?, pls give me some reviewers naman and pointers, pls email me @ jdherick @ hotmail.com

Thanks guys! Sana matulungan tayo ng joinallied kahit sa accomodation once na pumunta tayo ng ontario to take the osce! Im really hoping na magagawa nila yun para mas mabawasan yung gagastusin naten! Thanks and GODBLESS US ALL!
ask ko lang po sir/maam,,

me schedule na po ba kayo ng OSCE? tas paano mo gagawin yung sa VISA mo? ak kasi nakatanggap rin ng sulat na ganyan eh--- many thanks

SimpleRN

Sep 23, 2012
SimpleRN said:
Hi annarn, finally I got my ELIGIBILITY from the College, the joinallied also booked me for employer interview through SKYPE, I need your help, can you give me advice on what question they may ask?

Hi annarn, thank you for your tips and advice and yes finally i got the contract signed by my employer but still need to wait the LMO from Service Canada before i process the working visa, according to joinallied it will take another 2 months, thanks again.....

candace101

Jan 22, 2014
annarn said:
It was introduced to me by my friend in Canada assisted by JoinAllied. As of now I'm in the process of working visa here in Riyadh K.S.A., according to Canadian Consulate the processing time will take 4 months, (cross my finger) base in our Employee and Employer agreement all expenses will be shoulder by the employer including the airfare, my employer also agreed pay the placement fee to JoinAllied

are you in canada now through this agency ?
i need your help im in riydh right now and planning to process my papaers in this Joinallied

candace101

Jan 22, 2014
annarn said:
It was introduced to me by my friend in Canada assisted by JoinAllied. As of now I'm in the process of working visa here in Riyadh K.S.A., according to Canadian Consulate the processing time will take 4 months, (cross my finger) base in our Employee and Employer agreement all expenses will be shoulder by the employer including the airfare, my employer also agreed pay the placement fee to JoinAllied.