14-11-2014
Med's Request
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
soon
Elynne said:
To all interested applicants of joinallied may 18 in manila in lancaster hotel 3-5 pm the fsw hosted by cesar acuna u can attend their seminar po and meet in person the director,ssagutin nya po lhat ng questions ninyo
hi ate elynne, nag messGe po ako sa fb mo..when ka po mgs-start? :)

desORrn

May 22, 2013
hi annarn! can i add you on facebook?or if u have time, pls add me up..its my account in fb is des abuyuan. i wanna ask questions regarding your journey going in Canada as well as coordinating with joinallied. thank you so much! God Bless and keep safe there! :)

cbg2388

Feb 7, 2013
I applied for RN assessment (registration in general class) in CNO and I am residing in the Philippines. I also asked assistance from JoinAllied as they are offering assistance in the application and assistance with employer once with eligibilty as well. I am in the process of the assessment and right now I've received an email about the Jurisprudence, my concern is that my co-workers who have submitted all the documents (app form, verification of course completion and TOR, verification of nsg practice and verification of registration) received an update about the status of their assessment they were required to take the OSCE in Canada.

For applicants like us who are here in the Philippines, would you recommend to us to go to Canada just to take the OSCE? But I think it's too expensive and not practical. Another option is to ask the Registration Commitee to reconsider and review our application. Does anyone have the same situation?

mhingz_04

Jul 12, 2013
Hi there!is anyone has successfully got a job in canada with the help of join allied? How long it would take you to process the application after paying the total 850cad. Need some help im quite ineterested with their program for foreign contract worker as nurse in canada.many thanks!!! :'(

Jdherick

Feb 25, 2013
Hi guys. Nakuha ko na result ng evaluation ko from
Cno, and they are asking me to take the OSCE! Ang bilis kasi last May 2013 lang naipadala lahat ng documents ko from school and prc, lumabas result ko kahit di pa napapadala ng current hospital ko dito yung papers dun.
So it means na kahit 8yrs nurse ka na eh nursing education pa rin sa pinas ang tinitignan nila w/c is not equal sa curriculum nila sa canada! I only have 2years and 6 months experience as nurse dito sa pinas!

Anyway no choice tayo! Kailangan naten mag osce, and take the risk, anyone here na nakapagtake na?, pls give me some reviewers naman and pointers, pls email me @ jdherick@hotmail.com

Thanks guys! Sana matulungan tayo ng joinallied kahit sa accomodation once na pumunta tayo ng ontario to take the osce! Im really hoping na magagawa nila yun para mas mabawasan yung gagastusin naten! Thanks and GODBLESS US ALL!

shei

Aug 31, 2012
Join allied doesn't care with accomodation. I asked the same thing to them before, sagot ay "sorry but we can't help you" nor refer us kung san pwede tumira. I am schedule to take the osce this coming Aug. 15..but i'm not sure anymore kung matutuloy ako dahil di pa ako naaprub sa trv application ko. Sino sa inyo ang schedule sa date na yan? Post naman kayo. Thanks!

Jdherick

Feb 25, 2013
Hi mam shei., nasa pinas ka po ba ngayon? San ka mangagaling papunta canada? Can you share us the process sa pag-apply sa trv/ at iba pa mga nagastos mo? Para my idea kame? Thanks and goodluck on your exam!

Marko

Jun 28, 2012
cbg2388 said:
I applied for RN assessment (registration in general class) in CNO and I am residing in the Philippines. I also asked assistance from JoinAllied as they are offering assistance in the application and assistance with employer once with eligibilty as well. I am in the process of the assessment and right now I've received an email about the Jurisprudence, my concern is that my co-workers who have submitted all the documents (app form, verification of course completion and TOR, verification of nsg practice and verification of registration) received an update about the status of their assessment they were required to take the OSCE in Canada.

For applicants like us who are here in the Philippines, would you recommend to us to go to Canada just to take the OSCE? But I think it's too expensive and not practical. Another option is to ask the Registration Commitee to reconsider and review our application. Does anyone have the same situation?
Same situation here but I'm residing in Abu dhabi. About OSCE it is your choice to take it or not. I read it is refundable.

"What is the cost of the OSCE evaluation?
At this time, there is no charge to take the OSCE. However, there is a $200 administrative fee that will be refunded after the College receives from CEHPEA confirmation of your completion of the OSCE evaluation." from CNO website Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)

lhiz28

May 18, 2013
shei said:
Join allied doesn't care with accomodation. I asked the same thing to them before, sagot ay "sorry but we can't help you" nor refer us kung san pwede tumira. I am schedule to take the osce this coming Aug. 15..but i'm not sure anymore kung matutuloy ako dahil di pa ako naaprub sa trv application ko. Sino sa inyo ang schedule sa date na yan? Post naman kayo. Thanks!
San ka mangagaling nyan shei? sa nov. 22 pa kami nakasched and still processing on our trv. We are here in riyadh.

lhiz28

May 18, 2013
Jdherick said:
Hi guys. Nakuha ko na result ng evaluation ko from
Cno, and they are asking me to take the OSCE! Ang bilis kasi last May 2013 lang naipadala lahat ng documents ko from school and prc, lumabas result ko kahit di pa napapadala ng current hospital ko dito yung papers dun.
So it means na kahit 8yrs nurse ka na eh nursing education pa rin sa pinas ang tinitignan nila w/c is not equal sa curriculum nila sa canada! I only have 2years and 6 months experience as nurse dito sa pinas!

Anyway no choice tayo! Kailangan naten mag osce, and take the risk, anyone here na nakapagtake na?, pls give me some reviewers naman and pointers, pls email me @ jdherick @ hotmail.com

Thanks guys! Sana matulungan tayo ng joinallied kahit sa accomodation once na pumunta tayo ng ontario to take the osce! Im really hoping na magagawa nila yun para mas mabawasan yung gagastusin naten! Thanks and GODBLESS US ALL!
pabook ka na lng earlier sa mga hotel dun pra mkmura kyo.check this site booking.com

lhiz28

May 18, 2013
melche09 said:
Hi everyone.. :) I just want to ask if anyone here applied to join allied is from Riyadh? How 's the application going on? Me and my friends here in Riyadh are planning to apply too. Hope you could give us some tips and advices. Thanks a lot
hi melche,
I'm from riyadh. We are on the process of taking OSCE to Ontario.

SimpleRN

Sep 23, 2012
annarn said:
I'm already here in Canada last February 2012 thru joinallied, I also passed the CRNE exam last June and become full pledged Registered Nurse last July 2012. The thing is I'm having a hard time to adjust because my family is still in Saudi Arabia. According to joinallied it is possible to invite my family under Temporary Residence Visa and apply for Open Permit later on, but the thing is my spouse has to finish his contract before coming here. As of now I miss my family, my friend and Saudi Arabia.
Piece of advice; process your own pre-registration before you apply to joinallied and they will find you an employer free of charge (no placement fee) like what I did, no idea how much the Allied and their immigration lawyer charge to my employer.
Hi annarn, finally I got my ELIGIBILITY from the College, the joinallied also booked me for employer interview through SKYPE, I need your help, can you give me advice on what question they may ask?

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
SimpleRN said:
Hi annarn, finally I got my ELIGIBILITY from the College, the joinallied also booked me for employer interview through SKYPE, I need your help, can you give me advice on what question they may ask?

Hi.. Kamusta? I tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full. Ask ko lang sana kung nag OSCE ka din? How long before ka nagkaron ng eligibity at gaanu katagal na po ang work experience nyo? Pasensya po sa maraming tanong.

SimpleRN

Sep 23, 2012
lenjoy03 said:
Hi.. Kamusta? I tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full. Ask ko lang sana kung nag OSCE ka din? How long before ka nagkaron ng eligibity at gaanu katagal na po ang work experience nyo? Pasensya po sa maraming tanong.
Hi Lenjoy03, last year pa ako nag apply ng Pre-registration sa College through joinallied means almost a year din bago lumabas yung result, hindi ako nirequire ng OSCE ng College, my rn experience is almost 4 years.