+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

join allied

Judith19

Nov 29, 2011
katrine said:
hi judith19..how's the application of your sister??
Hi Katrine, My cousin is doing fine with joinallied, my sister who is residing in Toronto helped her to process her Pre-registration to CNO so she didn't pay the joinallied for their services, after a long run and waiting she received the LMO approved by Service Canada and the signed contract of agreement from her employer, now she is in the process of completing the requirements for Working Visa here in the Philippines, according to my cousin the recruitment fee, visa processing or travel costs and all other expenses will be charged to the employer.......when she get her visa I will start my application with joinallied.....I don't know if they are accepting RPN.

SimpleRN

Sep 23, 2012
We have done lots of research in this agency because of my confusion, issue on legalities; I was worried with the identity of this agency. I have asked my sister in-law who is based in Ontario Canada and she brought her friend (Canadian Immigration Lawyer) and visited their office as she knew the legalities in this process.
And yes indeed, joinallied follows the Immigration rules and legal issue; they never ask for a placement fee to their foreign applicants under the Foreign Contract Worker. Recruitment fee, visa processing or travel costs and all other expenses will be charged to the employer. What is not clear to me is how much they charge to my employer, anyway is not may concern as long as I don't get charge.

The Pre- registration Assistance offered by Allied is optional and the cost will be refunded by the employer, you can save your money by processing your own Pre-registration before you apply to joinallied, we decided to use their Pre-registration Assistance to avoid the hustle and to save time. My sister in-law's friend will help me to process my working visa to Canadian Consulate once job is being offered, if you wish to use my sister in-law friend's services please contact me and I will refer it to you.

Judith19

Nov 29, 2011
katrine said:
The Allied Employment & Immigration Services and joinallied.com is the same identity, it just the name of website is joinallied.com.

Allied Services is a division of CHRMC Manpower Corp.

Allied Employment and Immigration Services is not a member of ICCRC but their staff consultant is a member of ICCRC. If you wish to use their ICCRC member you have to pay their service, more or less CD3000 to CD10000.

Applicant under Foreign Contract Worker is not required to use Immigration Consultant to avoid unnecessary expenses; joinallied help them on how to complete the Immigration Application (Working Visa) without cost.

that's what's i'd read...wanna share!!!

If you use Immigration Consultant to act on your behalf definitely you need to pay them for their services.

kabv

Mar 5, 2012
Hi judith19. I just want to ask how long did your cousin wait before she got her LMO. Is her employer a hospital or a long term facility? Thanks.

annarn

Sep 28, 2011
katrine said:
hi annarn are how's your application in canada??
I’m already here in Canada last February 2012 thru joinallied, I also passed the CRNE exam last June and become full pledged Registered Nurse last July 2012. The thing is I’m having a hard time to adjust because my family is still in Saudi Arabia. According to joinallied it is possible to invite my family under Temporary Residence Visa and apply for Open Permit later on, but the thing is my spouse has to finish his contract before coming here. As of now I miss my family, my friend and Saudi Arabia.
Piece of advice; process your own pre-registration before you apply to joinallied and they will find you an employer free of charge (no placement fee) like what I did, no idea how much the Allied and their immigration lawyer charge to my employer.

jsmithRN

Oct 4, 2012
I have checked Industry Canada Website and this company is still active, also has a certificate of compliance issued by Industry Canada on their website, I contacted them and asked them if they have Immigration Consultant or lawyer and they provided me both their names and telephone numbers, is there something else that I need to verify?

katrine

Jul 13, 2012
hi annarn,,,how many months is the process before you arrive there because i'm just receiving my pre-registration package thru join allied? did you attend review classes b4 taking exam? and ur visa ,is it from saudi arabia to canada?? is it possible f from philippines to canada?

thx

maybeldelfino

Oct 7, 2012
annarn said:
I'm already here in Canada last February 2012 thru joinallied, I also passed the CRNE exam last June and become full pledged Registered Nurse last July 2012. The thing is I'm having a hard time to adjust because my family is still in Saudi Arabia. According to joinallied it is possible to invite my family under Temporary Residence Visa and apply for Open Permit later on, but the thing is my spouse has to finish his contract before coming here. As of now I miss my family, my friend and Saudi Arabia.
Piece of advice; process your own pre-registration before you apply to joinallied and they will find you an employer free of charge (no placement fee) like what I did, no idea how much the Allied and their immigration lawyer charge to my employer.
hello annarn. I just want to ask few questions regarding joinallied, hopefully you don't mind. I am an applicant also and at present I am waiting of the response of CNO regarding my submitted documents. I already received the confirmation no. that stated they received my documents and payment. I just want to ask how many months should I wait more? What is the next step should I do? And I want also to know what is your job while waiting for your CRNE test?. I would be happy if you will response as soon as you can. Thank you ;) ;) ;)

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
it took me a year, it really depends on how fast are you in submitting your documents.as far as i can remember after they received my payment and application, they replied after 2 months, of the next steps.:)

Dec 2, 2012
hi judith.. m a nurse here in the Philippines. just wana know how is Ur cousin doing with her application with allied? did she get her visa already?

Dec 2, 2012
hi maybeldelfino.. how r U there in canada? m also an applicant of allied, already paid the pre reg fee. m about to pay my cno application. hopefully U can give me some advise regarding my application with this agency. is this for real? thanks very much

Lew_Angelo

Dec 13, 2012
guys need some tips who filed their applications in join allied.. we (me and my gf) already received the package from the CNO and they are requiring us our TOR etc from our respective school which should be mail by our school. luckily our school will mail it by next week... so what will be the next step after the CNO received those documents from our school??? are they going to call our attention through our email to tell us that we need to send the application form and the application fee $678?? can anyone help us and tell us what will be the next step??? thanks.. :)