+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer letter confirmation real or fake

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
is that real or fake
this is the mail received from gency offering job offer letter please help me to identify its real or fake

--

CONTACT,
Pst Mr Anthony Philippe

GROOM & ASSOCIATES CONSULTANCY SERVICES

WE ARE HERE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST RECRUITMENT...
Email address: anthonyphilippe785@gmail.com
CONTACT ADDRESS:
Behind building Laurier,
380 St Jacques Street Suite
G-120 Montreal,
QC HAY 4P9, Canad.
Identification number: R508030
Canada
Admin Office:
380 St Jacques Street Suite G-120 Montreal, QC HAY 4P9, Canada
Telephone Number: +14382381805
Whatsapp contact Number: +14188008699
What is the actual job offer as opposed to the consultancy ?

. Note that it would be illegal for an applicant to pay for an LMIA which costs the employer 1000 Can

Mar 6, 2020
Hi my name is srikanth...

This is happend same withme also.. i found an email in naukri.. applied for that..later on i got a call from canada saying smaghsons HR.. he interviewd me with few question.. send me offer letter..the same number i found in company website which i received it for interview.. i checked the domain it is recently purchased the domain as smagh&son... that company hiring partner calling me asking whether continue or cancell application.. i asked some proofs before they processes any visa .. so they sent some canada visa copies.. plz guide me on this whether it is genuine or not?
Thank you

It is 100% a SCAM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

is that real or fake
this is the mail received from gency offering job offer letter please help me to identify its real or fake

--

CONTACT,
Pst Mr Anthony Philippe

GROOM & ASSOCIATES CONSULTANCY SERVICES

WE ARE HERE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST RECRUITMENT...
Email address: anthonyphilippe785@gmail.com
CONTACT ADDRESS:
Behind building Laurier,
380 St Jacques Street Suite
G-120 Montreal,
QC HAY 4P9, Canad.
Identification number: R508030
Canada
Admin Office:
380 St Jacques Street Suite G-120 Montreal, QC HAY 4P9, Canada
Telephone Number: +14382381805
Whatsapp contact Number: +14188008699
1. Fake See: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/is-this-job-offer-genuine-or-fraud.528324/page-5

anendra123

Nov 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

First of all thanks to the people who are helping us to find the reality of Canadian job offer. Now a days people are trying to cash the unemployment.

Similarly I too got job from ACE Hotel, TORONTO. This new hotel going to launched in Torento.

Please help me regarding this job offer. I cannot give entire details because in that letter they written confidential.

So, please help me regarding this job offer.

Details:
Mrs. Jennifer Marple
Human Resources Manager
Telephone: +16478464847
Ace Hotel Toronto Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone,

First of all thanks to the people who are helping us to find the reality of Canadian job offer. Now a days people are trying to cash the unemployment.

Similarly I too got job from ACE Hotel, TORONTO. This new hotel going to launched in Torento.

Please help me regarding this job offer. I cannot give entire details because in that letter they written confidential.

Details:
Mrs. Jennifer Marple
Human Resources Manager
Ace Hotel Toronto Canada
It's fake and a scam.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone,

Details:
Mrs. Jennifer Marple
Human Resources Manager
Ace Hotel Toronto Canada
It's not confidential. It's a scam.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

Details:
Mrs. Jennifer Marple
Human Resources Manager
Ace Hotel Toronto Canada
If you have to ask, it is fake

Reactions: Saniyapathan

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi everyone,

Details:
Mrs. Jennifer Marple
Human Resources Manager
Ace Hotel Toronto Canada
As above generally any hotel job offers are scams.

Although this is a public forum you should ignore the confidential text and post copy the offer here with personal details removed. Posting a copy helps others about to be scammed by the same individuals and if there is no reference to your actual name or anything else what they going to do sue an anonymous forum Id.

Also given COVID will be putting thousands of residents out of work seems very unlikely even genuine employers will be looking to recruit anyone from outside of Canada for the forseeable future, that is the reality scam offers or not.

Apr 27, 2020
Sir/Madam
I have received a job offer letter from your company MAPLE LEAF FOOD on SHOAIB O A From a person name.I was also requested to pay a sum of $650 for Job confirmation letter. I wish to confirm with you whether this offer letter is genuine. Kindly reply me.
Thank you

Below the offer letter

OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT
Address: 6897 Financial Drive
Mississauga, Canada
fax: (905) 791-9874
Email: info@mapleleaf.com
I hereby advise MUHAMMED ANEES ERAKKINGAL S/O MOHAMMED ERAKKINGAL has been gainfully
shortlisted for MAPLE LEAF food company. your submitted documents are sufficient for applying visa in
CANADA. Your documents are legally verified which are sufficient for the application. The details of your
approval are mentioned below, please check them out carefully and let us know your decision.
 Passport number: S-2927846
 Date of Birth: 15-06-1996
 Designation: Accountant
 Salary $4600
 Terms of employment Permanent, full time 8hrs/day (OT Extra)
 Experience Required for entry-level job
 Benefits Food, Medical, Accommodation,
Transportation, Air tickets
 Duration of Stay 2 Year (Extendible on Performance)
 Education As Per Country Demand
 Work Setting Decided by Management (Work in shifts)
 Anticipated start date as soon as possible
 Approval category Temporary employment permit
In addition to this we provided the following benefits to all on-roll staff members
 Education, training, and assistance
 Health, food, life and disability insurance
 Travel insurance
 Sick leave
 Vacation and personal days
Work conditions and physical capabilities, operation under the repetitive tasks, Manual dexterity, hand
eye co-ordination, standing for extended period on and decisions, Above all excellent customer service.
You have to pay $650 your offer letter charges.
We are confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of our Company and look
forward to working with you
Essential Skills: Reading text, Numeracy Oral communication, working with other, significant use of
memory.
This letter serves as official notice that the application holder apply for above mentioned country and
job profile, after putting his documents in an enterprise of immigration. The applicant shall comply with
all applicable laws, rules and regulation of the enterprise. The applicant should complete the other
necessary relevant documents, so that the enterprise can give his feedback, effective response to
satisfy the queries of the company associate and the client too.
To decline this job offer:
1. Sign and date this job offer letter where indicated below or in case of referral by recruitment agent,
do let your agent know your decision.
2. Mail all pages of the signed and dated and documents listed above back to us in the enclosed
business-reply envelope through your recruitment agency or by an email by your agency.
YES [ ] NO [ ]
To accept this job offer:
If your accept this job offer, your hire date will be on the day that you attend new hire orientation after
arrival in CANADA. This letter serves as official notice that the applicant can apply to above job profile,
after accepting the offer through registered recruitment agency for a temporary work permit. The
applicant shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the company and governing law
while in CANADA. The applicant should complete the other necessary relevant documents, so that the
agency can assist and make sure that the client application gets successful for the visa with the local
CANADA consulate office.
We hope that you’ll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard.
Accept job offer
By sign and date this letter below, I accept this job offer.
YES [ ] NO [ ]
Signature: ________________________ Date: __________________
Job of Responsibilities.
 Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
 Create and update expense reports.
 Process reimbursement forms.
 Prepare bank deposits.
 Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
 Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
 Maintain digital and physical financial records.
 Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
 Review and file payroll documents recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting
options.
 Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit
and loss statement, and other reports.
 Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
 Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
 Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
We are confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of our Company and
look forward to working with you.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in an atmosphere that is successful and mutually
challenging and rewarding.
Sincerely

H.R. DEPARTMENT
I accept the offer as outlined above.
Signature_____________________________ Date __________________

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Sir/Madam
I have received a job offer letter from your company MAPLE LEAF FOOD on SHOAIB O A From a person name.I was also requested to pay a sum of $650 for Job confirmation letter. I wish to confirm with you whether this offer letter is genuine. Kindly reply me.
Thank you

Below the offer letter

OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT
Mississauga, Canada
I hereby advise MUHAMMED ANEES ERAKKINGAL S/O MOHAMMED ERAKKINGAL has been gainfully
shortlisted for MAPLE LEAF food company. your submitted documents are sufficient for applying visa in
CANADA. Your documents are legally verified which are sufficient for the application. The details of your
approval are mentioned below, please check them out carefully and let us know your decision.
 Salary $4600
In addition to this we provided the following benefits to all on-roll staff members
 Travel insurance
 Sick leave
Work conditions and physical capabilities, operation under the repetitive tasks, Manual dexterity, hand
eye co-ordination, standing for extended period on and decisions, Above all excellent customer service.
We are confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of our Company and look
Essential Skills: Reading text, Numeracy Oral communication, working with other, significant use of
memory.
This letter serves as official notice that the application holder apply for above mentioned country and
job profile, after putting his documents in an enterprise of immigration. The applicant shall comply with
all applicable laws, rules and regulation of the enterprise. The applicant should complete the other
necessary relevant documents, so that the enterprise can give his feedback, effective response to
1. Sign and date this job offer letter where indicated below or in case of referral by recruitment agent,
2. Mail all pages of the signed and dated and documents listed above back to us in the enclosed
business-reply envelope through your recruitment agency or by an email by your agency.
YES [ ] NO [ ]
If your accept this job offer, your hire date will be on the day that you attend new hire orientation after
arrival in CANADA. This letter serves as official notice that the applicant can apply to above job profile,
after accepting the offer through registered recruitment agency for a temporary work permit. The
applicant shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the company and governing law
while in CANADA. The applicant should complete the other necessary relevant documents, so that the
agency can assist and make sure that the client application gets successful for the visa with the local
CANADA consulate office.
We hope that you’ll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard.
Accept job offer
YES [ ] NO [ ]
Job of Responsibilities.
 Prepare bank deposits.
 Review and file payroll documents recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting
options.
 Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit
 Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
 Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
We are confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of our Company and
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in an atmosphere that is successful and mutually
Sincerely

H.R. DEPARTMENT
It's a scam. If any of the information on this post is identifiable to you, I would advise removing it. Remember, this is a public forum. Do not send any money or documents to them.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
As per Russ6970 it is a fake offer as no employer will provide accommodation,food and flights. Even less likely with the current emergency where recruiting has all but stopped anyway.

COVID must be having a big impact on the scammers business model , one good thing to come out of this mess

Last edited:
Reactions: russ6970

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Sir/Madam
Thank you

Below the offer letter

OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT
Mississauga, Canada
 Salary $4600
 Travel insurance
 Sick leave
memory.
YES [ ] NO [ ]
CANADA consulate office.
Accept job offer
YES [ ] NO [ ]
Job of Responsibilities.
 Prepare bank deposits.
options.
Sincerely

H.R. DEPARTMENT
Haha fake.

Who gives free food free accommodation free medical. Lol.

If you have to ask, it is fake.

dgfc1991

Jun 4, 2020
Hi everyone,

Details:
Mrs. Jennifer Marple
Human Resources Manager
Ace Hotel Toronto Canada

dgfc1991

Jun 4, 2020
Hello sir please confirm the it's genuine bcoze my interview done on telephonic conversation.plz suggest