+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer letter confirmation real or fake

Priesly

Mar 3, 2020
I have an open work permit. I have been working for more than two years in a skill B job but my points are low to apply for PR. My employer has tried to get an LMIA for me but didn't succeed. I have barely 3 months for my Work permit to expire.
Please can someone advise on what I can do to extend my work permit?
Thanks.
Priesly

Asim Dahal

Jul 31, 2020
Hey there.. This is Asim from nepal.. Actually one of my brother Jibannath khanal has got his offer letter of the same company ( Xcellent Packers) and we need to clarify either the offer letter exist or not.. Please guide us..
Looking forward for quick response..
Thank you..

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hey there.. This is Asim from nepal.. Actually one of my brother Jibannath khanal has got his offer letter of the same company ( Xcellent Packers) and we need to clarify either the offer letter exist or not.. Please guide us..
Looking forward for quick response..
Thank you..
Still fake.

samrulzz.007

Aug 4, 2020
Greetings all I need your help as I have recieved a mail from ziphealthcare.org that I have been selected as Sales representative and I have recieved the refer letter and appointment letter too please help me find that it is real or fake

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Greetings all I need your help as I have recieved a mail from ziphealthcare.org that I have been selected as Sales representative and I have recieved the refer letter and appointment letter too please help me find that it is real or fake
Did you even look at the website which if you spend some time looking at it is not even complete so assume is a clone and fake

To be sure post copy the offere here with personal details removed

If offering any one of accommodation, flights or food will be fake

I mean look at FAQs on the site which for sure is an indicator of a fake as the website isnt even finished a bit strange for a medical organisation

This is some basic text information about the FAQs page. You can leave it empty if you do not want to display this information. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

Last edited:

Tenzin tselha

Sep 26, 2020
Furthermore on it being a scam. Go to the website, it borders on being ridiculous

" Our range of advanced specialty services is comparable in quality and scope to those offered by university and urban-based hospitals, and our accreditation and outcomes ratings are as high as or higher than those of major Bay Area teaching hospitals"......Bay area teaching hospitals ???? San Francisco is the Bay Area, Calgary, not so much
Also it states that it is a private hospital. There are no private hospitals in the Province, they are all run by Alberta Health

I am from Calgary, and the only big body of water there, since it is landlocked, is the Glenmore Reservoir, there is no Bay, and there is no Queens-valley Hospital in the city. As well the unemployment rate is above the average in Canada. They would not be offering this position to a foreign national, there would be COUNTLESS people in Calgary ready to apply for it, if indeed it was real
Furthermore on it being a scam. Go to the website, it borders on being ridiculous

" Our range of advanced specialty services is comparable in quality and scope to those offered by university and urban-based hospitals, and our accreditation and outcomes ratings are as high as or higher than those of major Bay Area teaching hospitals"......Bay area teaching hospitals ???? San Francisco is the Bay Area, Calgary, not so much
Also it states that it is a private hospital. There are no private hospitals in the Province, they are all run by Alberta Health

I am from Calgary, and the only big body of water there, since it is landlocked, is the Glenmore Reservoir, there is no Bay, and there is no Queens-valley Hospital in the city. As well the unemployment rate is above the average in Canada. They would not be offering this position to a foreign national, there would be COUNTLESS people in Calgary ready to apply for it, if indeed it was real

Hi sir, I would also like request you to kindly check my offer letter if it’s real or fake. Please sir, I hope you reply

My offer letter:
Ref Number :CAN/EM/020/AUG/22030
ANNI KAPOOR
Passport Number:R1791032 Date:25-SEP-2020
INDIAN
Congratulation ! We are pleased to confirm you have been selected to work for STORE INCHARGE in CALORAX (BRAMPTON CANADA) .We are delighted to make you the following job offer .As a member of our organization team ,We would ask for your commitment to deliver Outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations .In addition ,we expect your personal accountability in all the products , actions ,advise and results that you provide as a representative of our organization . In return, we are committed to providing you with ever opportunity to learn grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.We are confident you will find this new opportunity both challenging and rewarding . The following points outline the terms and conditions we are proposing.
Accommodation and Transportation
The company is providing its own accommodation to the employee depends upon the availability and allotted with share basis and the house is given with all modern facilities .the company shall provide you food also. The Company is providing all transportation facilities to its employees.
www.caloraxs.com THE CALORAX COMPANY Emailed:info.thecalorax@gmail.com

Benefits information if relevant to the position
1)Vacation
2)Employee Benefits include
3)Salary
4)Hours of work
4 weeks per year
Short/Long Term Disability Dental Care
Health Care Accommodation & Meal Transportation
Group Insurance
Cd $ 3774 p/m (and bonus and subject to deductions for taxes and other with Holding as required by law or the policies
Of the company).
8hr (Include Break time)
Job Responsibilities
  
Developing store strategies to raise customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
staff

Following the initial probationary period , a progression and performance review will be
conducted on a quaterly basis to assess performance to-date , and to clarify or modify
this Arrangement ,as the need may arise.
Please sign the enclosed copy of this letter and return it to indicate your acceptance of this Offer.
You have to pay $ 272 CAD for your offer letter charges. I accept the Job offer as Outlined above.
NAME
DATE
CALORAX COMPANY
BRAMPTON,CANADA 5MELANIE DRIVE
L6T 4KB Website::https://caloraxs.com
Mail ID::info.thecalorax@gmail.com
Sincerely
H.R DEPARTMENT

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi sir, I would also like request you to kindly check my offer letter if it’s real or fake. Please sir, I hope you reply

My offer letter:
ANNI KAPOOR
INDIAN
Congratulation ! We are pleased to confirm you have been selected to work for STORE INCHARGE in CALORAX (BRAMPTON CANADA) .We are delighted to make you the following job offer .As a member of our organization team ,We would ask for your commitment to deliver Outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations .In addition ,we expect your personal accountability in all the products , actions ,advise and results that you provide as a representative of our organization . In return, we are committed to providing you with ever opportunity to learn grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.We are confident you will find this new opportunity both challenging and rewarding . The following points outline the terms and conditions we are proposing.
The company is providing its own accommodation to the employee depends upon the availability and allotted with share basis and the house is given with all modern facilities .the company shall provide you food also. The Company is providing all transportation facilities to its employees.

1)Vacation
3)Salary
4)Hours of work
4 weeks per year
Group Insurance
Cd $ 3774 p/m (and bonus and subject to deductions for taxes and other with Holding as required by law or the policies
Of the company).
8hr (Include Break time)
Job Responsibilities
  
Developing store strategies to raise customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
staff

Following the initial probationary period , a progression and performance review will be
conducted on a quaterly basis to assess performance to-date , and to clarify or modify
Please sign the enclosed copy of this letter and return it to indicate your acceptance of this Offer.
You have to pay $ 272 CAD for your offer letter charges. I accept the Job offer as Outlined above.
NAME
DATE
CALORAX COMPANY
Sincerely
H.R DEPARTMENT
Looking at the website and even the actual address this Caloraxs just comes up as some sort of employment / immigration agency charging you a fee for a job offer . No mention of the fact you need an employer LMIA and work permit to work in Canada so suggest you ask them about that before sharing any documents or pay any money.

What exactly is a ' STORE INCHARGE' in CALORAX anyway ?

Employers in Canada do not offer accommodation and certainly not food. The only thing that is missing is paying for flights which they also would not pay for..

I at least can find no company such as CALORAX other than this agency

Checkout the quoted address yourself on showmystreet.com which will come back with a line of units such as an auto repair shop in one among others at the address mentioned in Brampton. Nothing to say though they are not operating out of one of these industrial shuttered units more suited to body shops or auto repairs

So all I am saying is tread carefully with this offer as it does not make much sense

Last edited:

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

My offer letter:
ANNI KAPOOR
INDIAN

1)Vacation
3)Salary
4)Hours of work
4 weeks per year
Group Insurance
Of the company).
8hr (Include Break time)
Job Responsibilities
  
staff

NAME
DATE
CALORAX COMPANY
Sincerely
H.R DEPARTMENT
Fake

Tenzin tselha

Sep 26, 2020
Looking at the website and even the actual address this Caloraxs just comes up as some sort of employment / immigration agency charging you a fee for a job offer . No mention of the fact you need an employer LMIA and work permit to work in Canada so suggest you ask them about that before sharing any documents or pay any money.

Employers in Canada do not offer accommodation and certainly not food. The only thing that is missing is paying for flights which they also would not pay for..

Checkout the quoted address yourself on showmystreet.com which will come back with a line of units such as an auto repair shop in one among others at the address mentioned in Brampton. Nothing to say though they are not operating out of one of these industrial shuttered units more suited to body shops or auto repairs

So all I am saying is tread carefully with this offer as it does not make much sense

Thank you for replying sir

Sep 29, 2020
Hello,
My name is Abiodun Lisoye, from Nigeria
an offer letter was sent to me trough WhatsApp from one of PCL construction company hiring manager from Canada that I have been employed to the post of Driver in that company, and I like know if the offer letter it's real or not. Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello,
an offer letter was sent to me trough WhatsApp from one of PCL construction company hiring manager from Canada that I have been employed to the post of Driver in that company, and I like know if the offer letter it's real or not. Thanks
1. Fake

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello,
It will be fake as generally any offers for construction/hotels or oil/gas

There is zero chance any company in Canada would recruit a driver from outside of the country and even less so with COVID impact to employment

Do not share copies any documents or pay any money

See here warning from the real PCL company

https://careers.pcl.com/us/en/recruitmentfraud

adolph581

Sep 24, 2020
You should be careful, lot of fake job offer be sure you deal with legitimate company and do your visibility studies.

Regina36

Oct 8, 2020
Your documents has been reviewed and we can confirm your eligibility to work with this company (MARCHE-EB).
The salary is 30 Canadian dollar per hour and you can work for 36 hours in a week with an option of over time.
The company will pay for your visa and flight ticket and also provide you free accommodation for the first six month in Canada.
Contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in the job, so as to contact the employer to start processing your employment offer letter and preparing your contract papers.
jobs@gfsme.org & bob.smith@marche-eb.com
I also got a job offer from them and they want me to send cash for QES $125

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......