+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

happpyy56

Star Member
Sep 26, 2021
Last night I received an email from the college stating this strange information -

“You are receiving this communication because you have applied and have been accepted to one of Cambrian’s November 2021 programs and you have paid your tuition fee. We are so excited you will be joining us for our next semester!

Due to current regulations from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), students will need their study permit or study permit approval letter (Letter of Introduction – LOI ) in order to register for the November 2021 intake. There will not be a Remote Program Waiver option for this intake.”

Could someone share some valuable inputs?
It states that you need a study permit to be a part of the Nov intake, and that there won’t be an online option.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
But how can I travel all of a sudden? It’s not possible at all. What kind of update is this for students of nov intake that too just 20 days before the start of the program.

karishma90

Sep 7, 2020
Hi

So my husband got admission for Jan 2022 intake for an MBA in Canada and we were keen to apply for his SP along with my SOWP together. However we have been getting mixed reviews on the same.

Please note the following:
1) Admission letter - July 2021
2) Medicals test done - Sept 2021
3) GIC purchased for 14,000 CAD - Sept 2021
4) Tuition fees paid - letter from college awaited
5) both of us have our bank accounts and sufficient funds in both. - Approx 30 Lakhs each available.
6) Applying from India via Student direct stream

We have complied all documents including financials, Assets, Study plan, financial plan and Letter of explanation.

Looking forward to recommendations if we should go ahead and apply together or is it best to first apply for SP and then apply for SOWP later.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Last night I received an email from the college stating this strange information -

“You are receiving this communication because you have applied and have been accepted to one of Cambrian’s November 2021 programs and you have paid your tuition fee. We are so excited you will be joining us for our next semester!

Due to current regulations from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), students will need their study permit or study permit approval letter (Letter of Introduction – LOI ) in order to register for the November 2021 intake. There will not be a Remote Program Waiver option for this intake.”

Could someone share some valuable inputs?
Go for Jan intake, Nov is impossible for you. If you will do further delays then you might also fail to get Jan and March intakes.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi

So my husband got admission for Jan 2022 intake for an MBA in Canada and we were keen to apply for his SP along with my SOWP together. However we have been getting mixed reviews on the same.

5) both of us have our bank accounts and sufficient funds in both. - Approx 30 Lakhs each available.

We have complied all documents including financials, Assets, Study plan, financial plan and Letter of explanation.

Looking forward to recommendations if we should go ahead and apply together or is it best to first apply for SP and then apply for SOWP later.
I suggest apply first SP and then SOWP. But get more opinions before finalizing. First SP will be easier and less complicated. Jan is fast approaching, why take chances!

LinzzAnna

Jul 28, 2021
Hello All,

Lets connect here and share our respective details regarding timelines and colleges.

About me, I am waiting to apply in Sault or Cambrian College for January 2022, but waiting for applications to open.

Has anyone applied for January 2022 yet?
Haai, would like to apply for network administration. At nbcc for sep i take

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
Hi

There is no harm applying together as long as you can justify your purpose in the letter of explanation.

Reactions: karishma90

rohitak

Sep 21, 2021
I have a question regarding health insurance. I am applying for jan 2022 and have paid my fees. Insurance was included in fees. Am I supposed to buy any other insurance plans once i start my studies

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Thanks. Aside from my husband's letter of explanation/cover letter , would I have to attach one too?
In my opinion when u apply together its good if u get consultation or hire ircc agent. I know he charge fees but the chances are higher for visa approval. Applying self we do so many mistakes and result is we loss 575$ for applications

Reactions: karishma90

dkamboj39

Oct 5, 2021
I havent got the final decision yet. Applied for Jan 2022 intake. Can anyone say, when I will get my decision.

SDS Applied on 4 Sep for Jan 2022 intake from Hyderabad
Biometric instruction received: 5 Sep 2021
Biometric completed: 7 Sep 2021
Eligibility review started: Not yet
Medical: Medical done in July but not updated.
Background check: Not yet
BVL: Not yet
PPR: Not yet
Any update?

Reactions: sanjeevsuth