+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

Oct 15, 2021
Hi All,

I applied from Sri Lanka (Non SDS) for Winter 2022 intake my time line is as following

• Applied on: 30th September
  • Biometrics request: 1st October
  • Biometrics done and updated on : 5th October
  • Medical Request: awaiting

When will I receive the medical request?

ankit_s

Oct 15, 2021
Hello all, while submitting my study permit application, I missed attaching my Computer science engineering transcript. But I attached my Post Graduate diploma transcript. So my application will get rejected or they will ask for more documents to provide? Kindly help. I submitted on the 13th of October 2021 and my program starts on January 4, 2022.

I applied under the SDS category. Paid full 1st-year tuition fees, done medical also. Plus Police verification.
I got an official acceptance letter for my MBA program from Vancouver Island University.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hello all, while submitting my study permit application, I missed attaching my Computer science engineering transcript. But I attached my Post Graduate diploma transcript. So my application will get rejected or they will ask for more documents to provide? Kindly help. I submitted on the 13th of October 2021 and my program starts on January 4, 2022.

I applied under the SDS category. Paid full 1st-year tuition fees, done medical also. Plus Police verification.
I got an official acceptance letter for my MBA program from Vancouver Island University.
Attach it through a webform now.

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Why did you include police report? Was it there in the list of required documents? I don't think so

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
I attached it because my MBA program includes 16 weeks of Internship. So I thought to attached it to be on the safer side.
There is no connection between an internship and a police certificate. Nowhere on the IRCC website is it mentioned that a program which has a co-op requires a police clearance. Infact, a 3 - 6 months internship is common for many business programs
Submitting docs not asked for can only serve to slow down the process

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
There is no connection between an internship and a police certificate. Nowhere on the IRCC website is it mentioned that a program which has a co-op requires a police clearance. Infact, a 3 - 6 months internship is common for many business programs
Submitting docs not asked for can only serve to slow down the process
Actually, its very common to add police clearance certificate from Indian applicants. Sometimes its asked by the IRCC itself. But I totally agree this document is not needed, I have attached it. My Canadian registered consultant asked me to get it. I have given him so many documents. I dont know if he was able to attach all of them!! Its a shit show. Dont know what to do, everybody is confusing including registered consultants.

Reactions: Aesopzai

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Actually, its very common to add police clearance certificate from Indian applicants. Sometimes its asked by the IRCC itself. But I totally agree this document is not needed, I have attached it. My Canadian registered consultant asked me to get it. I have given him so many documents. I dont know if he was able to attach all of them!! Its a shit show. Dont know what to do, everybody is confusing including registered consultants.
IRCC may ask for one if the applicant has spent a lot of time in a country other than one's country of citizenship/residence. Other than that it doesn't make sense. Of course I am no expert

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
PCC is not required for any temporary visa application for Indian citizens. But, PCC is mandatory for some other countries and it is mentioned in checklist of certain countries.

Reactions: yesWeCanada

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
No negative impact..just mention that ur uploading it now.
@Aesopzai I applied ok 10 September. After biometric I realised that I forgot to attach security deposit fees receipt with tuition fees receipts then I raised webform and attached the receipt. Just one week ago second time raised webform and attached new visa coz my dubai work permit renewed so I attached the new work permit plus some comments related to strong ties in Pakistan as I had forgot to mentioned strong ties country of citizenship.

Now tomorrow I will receive new Job contract and third time I will raise webform....... any risk or no issue?