+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

Ariella98

Apr 16, 2022
Hello guys. I got a procedural fairness letter for a debt to the crown. The payment i made the first time got reversed and i had no idea because the card wasn’t mine and now i have written the letter. I wanna know what channel to submit the letter. Is it via e-mail or a webform or i upload on my portal.
Hi, is there a way to reach you? I’m having this same problem because I used an agent and then the application fee got reversed and now I’m stuck. How do I pay the debt because on the letter i was told to contact the collection office via email and they haven’t responded to emails and calls. Is there a way to reach you so you help with some other Informations. Also did you later get an update?

Timcarey

Mar 1, 2023
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Toronto
Hello guys. I got a procedural fairness letter for a debt to the crown. The payment i made the first time got reversed and i had no idea because the card wasn’t mine and now i have written the letter. I wanna know what channel to submit the letter. Is it via e-mail or a webform or i upload on my portal.
Did you later get the visa? I have same issue

Timcarey

Mar 1, 2023
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Toronto
Hi, is there a way to reach you? I’m having this same problem because I used an agent and then the application fee got reversed and now I’m stuck. How do I pay the debt because on the letter i was told to contact the collection office via email and they haven’t responded to emails and calls. Is there a way to reach you so you help with some other Informations. Also did you later get an update?
Hello, got same issue, how did you solve yours and did you later got approval ?

Leawong123

Jul 9, 2023
M
Just received approval of SP for Jan 2022 intake and OWP for the husband. Waiting for the approval of student permit for minor children soon to be lodged. How long will it take do you think?
May i ask how to lodge and apply for minor sp seperately after parent sp been approved?