+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Hello All,

Lets connect here and share our respective details regarding timelines and colleges.

About me, I am waiting to apply in Sault or Cambrian College for January 2022, but waiting for applications to open.

Has anyone applied for January 2022 yet?

lumoxmaxima

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
my friend already got her approval letter from college for January 2022 intake. She will apply to study permit (non sds) in the beginning of September.
Do you think there will be enough time ?

wseguchi

Aug 11, 2021
Hello. I apply in April for the srtudent visa. My classes will start in January 2022.
Didn't get any response yet. Still waiting.
Does anyone know about the processing time?

Reactions: Jolever

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
my friend already got her approval letter from college for January 2022 intake. She will apply to study permit (non sds) in the beginning of September.
Do you think there will be enough time ?
Did you used any agent to get the offer letter?
I can see that the programs for January 2022 still shows closed in the OCAS portal.

Lanray

Jun 8, 2019
Hello. I apply in April for the srtudent visa. My classes will start in January 2022.
Didn't get any response yet. Still waiting.
Does anyone know about the processing time?
Hi, check ircc website for number of weeks it takes to process application for your country.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Did you used any agent?
No, I applied online myself. I was admitted for August intake and I got offer letter within 10 days. I paid full fee and GIC. But medical and biometric were closed before, So i asked for deferment. Now , I got next intake offer letter and just waiting for final LOA. Then , I will apply for my study permit...

What about your case?

Reactions: Merry123

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
No, I applied online myself. I was admitted for August intake and I got offer letter within 10 days. I paid full fee and GIC. But medical and biometric were closed before, So i asked for deferment. Now , I got next intake offer letter and just waiting for final LOA. Then , I will apply for my study permit...

What about your case?
Okay that's fine.

I was trying for Jan 2022 since last week of June but could not get it due to OCAS portal issues. So, I had applied for Nov intake and have the offer letter. I have got my educational loan approved and the entire documentation is done, just waiting for disbursement as I have to pay my fees by 20th Aug.

Jul 18, 2021
I'm thinking of applying to a 1-year diploma/certificate course. My question is can you travel on a student visa if your course is remote only / online (delivery method) ??

Lanray

Jun 8, 2019
Hello everyone,
Kindly assist with this question. Is it possible to check documents submitted online if one is contemplating of omitting a document?

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Hello everyone,
Kindly assist with this question. Is it possible to check documents submitted online if one is contemplating of omitting a document?
Have you submitted the application ? If yes, you can check the title of the documents you uploaded. You can't "withdraw" a document that you uploaded during application.