+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

Praanjal

May 5, 2021
Hello All,

Lets connect here and share our respective details regarding timelines and colleges.

About me, I am waiting to apply in Sault or Cambrian College for January 2022, but waiting for applications to open.

Has anyone applied for January 2022 yet?
Hello, i applied in humber college. I also have received my visa since i had originally applied for Sept21 intake but then deffered my intake. Any idea if i am allowed to travel to canada in november(id read somewhere we can only enter 1 month before course starts) but since i have my visa stamped already from Sept21 i was thinking maybe i can go and my brother also stays there so ill live with him. Any views? Is this allowed?

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Hello, i applied in humber college. I also have received my visa since i had originally applied for Sept21 intake but then deffered my intake. Any idea if i am allowed to travel to canada in november(id read somewhere we can only enter 1 month before course starts) but since i have my visa stamped already from Sept21 i was thinking maybe i can go and my brother also stays there so ill live with him. Any views? Is this allowed?
When your classes will start? which is next intake?

dkamboj39

Oct 5, 2021
I havent got the final decision yet. Applied for Jan 2022 intake. Can anyone say, when I will get my decision.

SDS Applied on 4 Sep for Jan 2022 intake from Hyderabad
Biometric instruction received: 5 Sep 2021
Biometric completed: 7 Sep 2021
Eligibility review started: Not yet
Medical: Medical done in July but not updated.
Background check: Not yet
BVL: Not yet
PPR: Not yet
Any update?

Ishee84

Oct 12, 2021
The evaluation time period in India has increased to 14 weeks after the 12 Oct update. This was 13 weeks last and 12 weeks when I had submitted my non-SDS application on 16 Sep. By this logic (and assuming they don’t extend this further) my processing would be earliest by 3rd week of December.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Could somebody let me know that how can I know my agent has raised a webform as he was supposed to do today and he is claiming he has done that?

Is there any email or intimation in current application received which will confirm that he has done the needful?

brunoshayman

Sep 22, 2021
United Kingdom
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-05-2021
Could somebody let me know that how can I know my agent has raised a webform as he was supposed to do today and he is claiming he has done that?

Is there any email or intimation in current application received which will confirm that he has done the needful?
You don't get a confirmation email when you submit a webform unfortunately. You just have to trust that IRCC will receive it and get back to your. I submitted a webform in August asking for an update and I haven't received any kind of reply.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
You don't get a confirmation email when you submit a webform unfortunately. You just have to trust that IRCC will receive it and get back to your. I submitted a webform in August asking for an update and I haven't received any kind of reply.
So there is no way I can be confirmed or certain that web form has been raised by my Agent for my program change? I want a kind of proof so what can I ask for? I guess there is a place to enter email in that form, so don't we get any intimation or sort of confirmation about the raised web form?

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
So there is no way I can be confirmed or certain that web form has been raised by my Agent for my program change? I want a kind of proof so what can I ask for? I guess there is a place to enter email in that form, so don't we get any intimation or sort of confirmation about the raised web form?
Ask for auto reply , When anyone raise web form they send auto reply saying that processing times are longer than usual ( Something similar don't know exact wording ). Because most of people using web form to ask update on application.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Ask for auto replay , When anyone raise web form they send auto replay saying that processing times are longer than usual ( Something similar don't know exact wording ). Because most of people using web form to ask update on application.
I could see an email today morning from IRCC, something like do not reply. The form that was submitted I could see those details in email so that means the web form was successfully submitted. Big relief for me.