Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-04-2021
LIKE THIS POST : IF You're a January Applicant who hasn't received any update after BG check was - Completed.

I'm trying to figure out whether all the people who haven't received test invites yet, are still active on this Forum or
They just didn't update their status and stopped following this forum at some point.

So that we have a more accurate picture of how many people are waiting. According to the excel sheet there should be around 48 people who are still at "Application is Processing" stage and no test invite.

And around 39 people haven't even received "processing" update so not sure if they're still active here.

May 2021, paper Applicants (regular not even urgent processing) are starting to get their test invites. So it's kinda bizarre to see at least 48 january applicants still waiting for test invites.
May 14th BG completed, ghost update May 17th, nothing since then.
Yesterday I used this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/69 to fill out a request, the automated answer says they will reply within 3 days so I ll let you know what happens if/when they do.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LIKE THIS POST : IF You're a January Applicant who hasn't received any update after BG check was - Completed.

I'm trying to figure out whether all the people who haven't received test invites yet, are still active on this Forum or
They just didn't update their status and stopped following this forum at some point.

So that we have a more accurate picture of how many people are waiting. According to the excel sheet there should be around 48 people who are still at "Application is Processing" stage and no test invite.

And around 39 people haven't even received "processing" update so not sure if they're still active here.

May 2021, paper Applicants (regular not even urgent processing) are starting to get their test invites. So it's kinda bizarre to see at least 48 january applicants still waiting for test invites.
I have no update since application moved to "In Process' in March'21. Even BG check is not completed.

Also, I think online applicants are not getting "In Process" status separately. Are any of those 39 users online applicants? My spouse (online application) got a ghost update few days after AOR. I am assuming that as "In Process" status.

LemmeKnowIfYouKnow

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
I have no update since application moved to "In Process' in March'21. Even BG check is not completed.

Also, I think online applicants are not getting "In Process" status separately. Are any of those 39 users online applicants? My spouse (online application) got a ghost update few days after AOR. I am assuming that as "In Process" status.
Yes it looks like around 19 / 39 are online applications.

LemmeKnowIfYouKnow

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020

May 14th BG completed, ghost update May 17th, nothing since then.
Yesterday I used this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/69 to fill out a request, the automated answer says they will reply within 3 days so I ll let you know what happens if/when they do.
Okay my last update was May 4th. Not even a ghost update after that. Yes please let me know what they say. I'm guessing yours is paper application too?

Reactions: aroundtheworld_

LemmeKnowIfYouKnow

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
I’m paper based application, my last update was on May 17th, BG completed on May 12th, nothing since then. I’m based in Vancouver.
Okay.. pretty much the same thing. Hey everyone, please like that post so we can track the exact number of people who are in the same boat, by looking at the number of likes without having to count the number of comments

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband turned 55 the day before he applied so I guess he doesn’t have to do the test. He was asked for his passport copies, which he emailed on October 3rd. His BG verification is recorded as completed, with the other 3 in progress. Last updated on April 28th.

OTW5074

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-04-2021
Okay my last update was May 4th. Not even a ghost update after that. Yes please let me know what they say. I'm guessing yours is paper application too?
yes paper application too sent Jan 5th and received Jan 7th. No news from IRCC yet (it s the 3rd day) but perhaps due to tomorrow being off for the government it might end up being next week, if they reply at all that is.

cookiechan

May 6, 2017
I haven't received any updates since July 28. I applied my online application on Jan 22, 2021, received AOR on Jul 28,2021. After that, I haven't received any updates, on my status tracker, it indicated everything is in progress ... including Language skills, background verification, etc.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Just chiming in. Have any of the applicants ( single/ family) on this thread from Ottawa or Eastern Ontario seen any progress with regards to their citizenship applications. I'm from April thread, and I noticed applications from GTA and Montreal relatively moving at much faster pace even for those who have applied in late April (2021).