+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
@legalfalcon please your response would be appreciated.

I can't find application updated date on my Gcmsnote, so I've no idea when last my application was touched. Please do you have an idea why it is not on the first page of the note.

Last edited:

Panwar1

Oct 17, 2020
Hi
I am AOR: 14 Jan 2021 applicant. Like many of us my medicals expired and no progress.

I am about to get married in April 2021, if I add my spouse then what are the repercussions? I am of the understanding that no ielts and eca is required, only funds of 2 applicant to be shown and marriage proofs are required. Is there anything else that I should be aware of?

Further, I also wish to change my job, is it advisable?
Looking at the focus of IRCC to cut down backlog, should I take this step of changing the job?

anonywqs

Dec 9, 2020
Hello everyone!

AOR: 4th January 2021.

Is there anyone on this thread with updated marital status for January 2021. What response and documents have been asked by the IRCC? and what are the timelines? Did they request PCC? What kind of attestation is supposed to be done on the marriage certificate?

I got married recently on the 3rd January 2021. I have raised a webform on the CIC website to add spouse.

@legalfalcon if you can please shed some light on this. Once I receive the document request from the IRCC, what are the next steps? I have searched the same question on the forums but want to ensure that I don't make mistakes due to any changes post covid/my AOR date.

Your response is appreciated.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello everyone!

AOR: 4th January 2021.

Is there anyone on this thread with updated marital status for January 2021. What response and documents have been asked by the IRCC? and what are the timelines? Did they request PCC? What kind of attestation is supposed to be done on the marriage certificate?

I got married recently on the 3rd January 2021. I have raised a webform on the CIC website to add spouse.

@legalfalcon if you can please shed some light on this. Once I receive the document request from the IRCC, what are the next steps? I have searched the same question on the forums but want to ensure that I don't make mistakes due to any changes post covid/my AOR date.

Your response is appreciated.
The documents you will be asked to submit are:

1. An IMM8 Application
2. Schedule A form for spouse
3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490).
5. Birth Certificate of spouse, translation, and affidavit of translation.
6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
7. Copy of marriage certificate and marriage registration
8. Wedding Card and Photographs
9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse
10. Spouse's upfront medical
11. Letter of Explanation (If required)

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
@legalfalcon
Greetings,
I was informed by email from Cairo Visa office to send 3 additional documents, I sent them as required to their email, however, I read somewhere in this forum that I should also upload those documents to my express entry profile, I tried to upload them, but I couldn't because there was no room for additional documents to upload.
Does sending them by email is enough?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Greetings,
I was informed by email from Cairo Visa office to send 3 additional documents, I sent them as required to their email, however, I read somewhere in this forum that I should also upload those documents to my express entry profile, I tried to upload them, but I couldn't because there was no room for additional documents to upload.
If you do not have any windows to upload the documents in your account, you will have to send them via web form. If you have done it, that is fine.

Reactions: leviathan

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please your response would be appreciated.

I can't find application updated date on my Gcmsnote, so I've no idea when last my application was touched. Please do you have an idea why it is not on the first page of the note.
If you do not see any changes from your last GCMS notes to the current ones, then most likely IRCC has not worked on your application.

Also, check the activities in the middle and the notes in the end.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Greetings,

If you do not have a window to upload the documents, you will have to send them via web form. If already done, no need to worry.

Reactions: leviathan

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
If you do not see any changes from your last GCMS notes to the current ones, then most likely IRCC has not worked on your application.

@legalfalcon
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Info sharing: complete
Criminality: in progress

I submitted a corrected affidavit for my spouse change of name in Feb 2021, shortly after biometric letter was issued to me and on the GCMS note, towards the end, under client enquiry, it can be seen and was tagged review required, which is normal.

Also, under Application Assignment, due date was: 2021/11/07, assigned by: LJ9131 to RC-6100 and RC-6100 is Accra VO. My primary office is Accra VO, while secondary is CIO.

From the above, has it been touched at all since completeness check?

I've only applied for GCMS once which was in September and I got it in October, and It is on that GCMS I couldn't see application updated date. So, I don't have any other GCMS to compare with yet.

Last edited:

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
If you do not have a window to upload the documents, you will have to send them via web form. If already done, no need to worry.
I sent them by email and through a web form yesterday, however, my deadline wil be 22nd Jan 2022 as I received the email a month before the date, will this be a problem? as, I read that web form replies could take more than 2 weeks.

Riya123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
@legalfalcon
Hope you could help, my AOR for Work Permit is Jan 15, 2021 with positive LMIA. According to gcms notes
Assessment
Eligibility- review required
Security-
HIRV-
Criminality- passed Bio
Medical - passed
Info sharing- Complete
Final-
Counter foil-Y
Review required - having different education from work field.
What should be the next step from my side?Should i submit loe through webform?
Pls guide.
Primary office- New Dehi
Secondary- Vienna

Last edited:

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020

@legalfalcon
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Info sharing: complete
Criminality: in progress

I submitted a corrected affidavit for my spouse change of name in Feb 2021, shortly after biometric letter was issued to me and on the GCMS note, towards the end, under client enquiry, it can be seen and was tagged review required, which is normal.

Also, under Application Assignment, due date was: 2021/11/07, assigned by: LJ9131 to RC-6100 and RC-6100 is Accra VO. My primary office is Accra VO, while secondary is CIO.

From the above, has it been touched at all since completeness check?

I've only applied for GCMS once which was in September and I got it in October, and It is on that GCMS I couldn't see application updated date. So, I don't have any other GCMS to compare with yet.

KOMARI

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon and forum members,
I am filling in the IMM00088 Generic form as part of the process of adding my new born son. I am a bit confused on what to write in the 'number of years of education in total' because I have two Bachelor degrees. In my application I sent them the WES evaluation of only one B.A. and my points are calculated accordingly. I did inform them via a webform later, however, that I had another B.A. that is not evaluated.
By counting one B.A. my number of years of education would be: 16. By counting both of them it would be: 19.
What should I do?
Thanks in advance.

Teacher I.T

May 25, 2021
I logged into my profile this morning and I caught an update then soon after I saw *You don't need a medical*.

Does this mean PPR is near

My Aor is January 2021

Medical Passed February 8th

Biometrics February 18th

My medical is yet to expire, but it's already saying I don't need a medical.

Last edited:

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I logged into my profile this morning and I caught an update then soon after I saw *You don't need a medical*.

Does this mean PPR is near

My Aor is January 2021

Medical Passed February 8th

Biometrics February 18th

My medical is yet to expire, but it's already saying I don't need a medical.
Your medical validity starts from the day the panel physician uploads your result to IRCC, not the day you got medical passed.

I think your medicals has expired. Wait for IRCC to extend or ask for a new medicals. You can also go for upfront if you don't want to wait.