+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

sepehrmzm

May 3, 2021
Hi guys,

for those who are FSW applicants like me and have been waiting for months and are not seeing any move in their GCMS nots, yesterday it is published on cicnews.com that IRCC has processed only 7000 FSW applications in 2021. Now if you also check an older post on cicnews.com that mentioned the number of the applications waiting to be processed in IRCC inventory, there are 100 thousand permanent residence applications of which 48000 are CEC. So, today there are about 50,000 FSW applications waiting in IRCC inventory while IRCC with the current pace is processing only 7000 per year. You got the message, IT IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING! this means that we have to wait for years to get our applications finalised. Meanwhile, IRCC is processing 14000 CEC applications only per months!!!

I think we as FSW applicants must do something, please suggest what we can do to oblige IRCC to process FSW applications. petitions, legal actions, through parliament members. what you guys think we can do?

Reactions: Aruba walia

gaganlilly

Aug 2, 2019
Hi guys,

for those who are FSW applicants like me and have been waiting for months and are not seeing any move in their GCMS nots, yesterday it is published on cicnews.com that IRCC has processed only 7000 FSW applications in 2021. Now if you also check an older post on cicnews.com that mentioned the number of the applications waiting to be processed in IRCC inventory, there are 100 thousand permanent residence applications of which 48000 are CEC. So, today there are about 50,000 FSW applications waiting in IRCC inventory while IRCC with the current pace is processing only 7000 per year. You got the message, IT IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING! this means that we have to wait for years to get our applications finalised. Meanwhile, IRCC is processing 14000 CEC applications only per months!!!

I think we as FSW applicants must do something, please suggest what we can do to oblige IRCC to process FSW applications. petitions, legal actions, through parliament members. what you guys think we can do?
Fake news hai yeh

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hi guys,

CEC Will be cleared soon, if they don’t change priorities, it will be cleared early Feb. January they will probably change processing priority, so processing of FSW should drastically increase. They are capable of processing 14-16k Express Entry apps per month. 3 months of their processing capacity can clear FSW.

Reactions: vSach and upon

sepehrmzm

May 3, 2021
CEC Will be cleared soon, if they don’t change priorities, it will be cleared early Feb. January they will probably change processing priority, so processing of FSW should drastically increase. They are capable of processing 14-16k Express Entry apps per month. 3 months of their processing capacity can clear FSW.
Yes they have the capabilities but there is a big IF, if they decide to change priorities, that's what I'm not sure about and I think we should oblige IRCC to change priorities

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Yes they have the capabilities but there is a big IF, if they decide to change priorities, that's what I'm not sure about and I think we should oblige IRCC to change priorities
It’s not really a matter of IF. There will no longer be CEC backlog to work on soon after, even without them changing priorities in January.

Reactions: Vidnomenon

sepehrmzm

May 3, 2021
It’s not really a matter of IF. There will no longer be CEC backlog to work on soon after, even without them changing priorities in January.
The reason IRCC has not been processing FSWs is not CEC backlog. Based on what published information you think there will be a change in priorities in January?

vSach

Nov 6, 2021
Considering the obvious circumstances, processing of 7000 applicaitons seems okay. With that being said, IRCC could have made more transparent and clear communications for their FSW applicants, as some FSW applicants have AOR of Oct,2019. Some registered consultants, appeared to say that IRCC officials during a conference have made certain statements, which said they would move away from focussing on CEC and inland applicaiton during the next year (2022). I guess IRCC have almost achieved, or on track to attain their quota for immigrants this year, and this quota will reset, come 2022. So, lets be hopeful. Cheers.

pmanonu

May 12, 2020
@legalfalcon Thank you for you help in the forum.

I have got my COPR and IM-1 visa last week;however I am from a country in the banned list. Are COPR/new Permanent residents from banned countries allowed to travel to Canada? If yes, what do we need to go through a third country which is not on the list? I will deeply appreciate your response.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thank you for you help in the forum.

I have got my COPR and IM-1 visa last week;however I am from a country in the banned list. Are COPR/new Permanent residents from banned countries allowed to travel to Canada? If yes, what do we need to go through a third country which is not on the list? I will deeply appreciate your response.
These rules are new and a lot of questions are unanswered. In the last meeting, these questions were asked to IRCC and Public Health officials, and we are waiting for answers. As of today, you have to follow what common sense dictates.

If you are unable to understand specific rules, feel free to post it and tag me and I will do my best to assist you.

pmanonu

May 12, 2020
These rules are new and a lot of questions are unanswered. In the last meeting, these questions were asked to IRCC and Public Health officials, and we are waiting for answers. As of today, you have to follow what common sense dictates.

If you are unable to understand specific rules, feel free to post it and tag me and I will do my best to assist you.
thanks @legalfalcon

Reactions: legalfalcon