+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

StevieG08YNWA

Dec 13, 2021
Hi Everyone,
My first post. FSW - O (India)
AOR - 30 Jan 2021
Medical - 13th feb 2021
Biometrics - 4th April 2021(last update as per website)
I ordered my gcms notes and got them on 8th Dec 2021.

Eligibility - not started
Security - not started
Criminality - passed
Medical - passed
Info sharing - complete

I am not sure what info sharing means but another friend who applied with me hasnt had this completed on his gcms as of now. Any idea on wait times with this development?

Also, My sister held a Canadian PR at the time of my application but she will get her citizenship next month. Is this something i will have to update on my profile?

thanks for the help

Varanyab

Nov 25, 2020
Hi Everyone,
My first post. FSW - O (India)
AOR - 30 Jan 2021
Medical - 13th feb 2021
Biometrics - 4th April 2021(last update as per website)
I ordered my gcms notes and got them on 8th Dec 2021.

Eligibility - not started
Security - not started
Criminality - passed
Medical - passed
Info sharing - complete

I am not sure what info sharing means but another friend who applied with me hasnt had this completed on his gcms as of now. Any idea on wait times with this development?

Also, My sister held a Canadian PR at the time of my application but she will get her citizenship next month. Is this something i will have to update on my profile?

thanks for the help
Hi,
Whats you VO?

Kkiran24

Feb 24, 2021
Hey folks, please guide I have seen majority of ppr coming from Ottawa vo only and nothing much from Sydney vo. Sydney vo is not processing applications or they are too slow?

FatimaTaha

Mar 15, 2021
i have my Brother in canada as pr, Can he request GCMS notes by help of local mp, does this have influence on my profile.... what is the procedure to do so many thanks in advance.
@https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/members/legalfalcon.578891/
AOR JAN 2021 FSW O
only medicals passed , medicals about to expire on 23 Dec.

FatimaTaha

Mar 15, 2021
i have my Brother in canada as pr, Can he request GCMS notes by help of local mp, does this have influence on my profile.... what is the procedure to do so many thanks in advance.
@https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/members/legalfalcon.578891/
AOR JAN 2021 FSW O
only medicals passed , medicals about to expire on 23 Dec
@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
AOR JAN 2021 FSW O
only medicals passed , medicals about to expire on 23 Dec
@legalfalcon
The MP can only obtain your info and not expedite the process. Also contains an MP has no impact on your application. You can find your MP and their contact details using this link: https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/search

Here is my old post on the this:

An MP inquiry is not a right, rather it is a privilege given to the Member of Parliament to obtain your personal information from a federal agency.

Section 8 of the Privacy act states:

Disclosure of personal information

• 8 (1) Personal information under the control of a government institution shall not, without the consent of the individual to whom it relates, be disclosed by the institution except in accordance with this section.

Where personal information may be disclosed

(2) Subject to any other Act of Parliament, personal information under the control of a government institution may be disclosed
    (a) ...
  • (b) ...
  • (c) ...
  • (d) ...
  • (e) ...
  • (f) ...
  • (g) to a member of Parliament for the purpose of assisting the individual to whom the information relates in resolving a problem;

They can obtain your information from any federal agency within 24-48 hours. However, beyond this they cannot do anything.

• Love
Reactions: thebigdaddy

FatimaTaha

Mar 15, 2021
@legalfalcon what is your understanding regd this notes from MP Office.
  • The Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members meet the eligibility requirementsunder the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on February 26, 2021.
  • The criminality verifications are in process for the applicants.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicants.
@legalfalcon
1.is my eligibility passed ?
2.how much time does security and criminality usually require ? considering covid 19.
3.does biometric update show up in profile if criminality is completed? (as of now it still shows we have not received your finger prints ......)
4. is background check completed once security and criminality is passed.
many thanks dear your support.

FatimaTaha

Mar 15, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon @legalfalconindia and all group members
what is your understanding regd these notes from MP Office.
  • The Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members meet the eligibility requirementsunder the class for which they have applied.
  • The criminality verifications are in process
  • for the applicants.
Can we say that eligibility is completed or pass ?
What are the remaining steps to be completed?
Thanks in advance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon @legalfalconindia and all group members
what is your understanding regd these notes from MP Office.
  • The criminality verifications are in process
  • for the applicants.
Can we say that eligibility is completed or pass ?
What are the remaining steps to be completed?
Thanks in advance
Most likely the eligibility is still in progress. For more accurate details request your GCMS ntes

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
@legalfalcon
Can you please tell what does this email means? Does it means I'm very close to getting my visa?

Dear Madam/Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence submitted at this office.

Please note that in order to complete the processing of your application, the following documents will be required to be sent by email:

(X) Police certificate from Egypt with an English translation.

(X) Updated Schedule A

(X) You should pay the Right of Permanent Residence fees (Total CAD $ 500) and send us copy of the receipt, please use the following link to pay it online: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001 states that all questions pertaining to an immigration application must be answered truthfully and must provide relevant evidence and documents that the examining officer reasonably requires.

Failure to provide the requested documentation within 30 days from the date of this email will result in your application being assessed on the basis of the documentation presently on file.

Best Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) | Immigration, Réfugiés et citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) - NA

Embassy of Canada | Ambassade du Canada
Nile City Tower, 2005 (A) Corniche El Nil

South Tower, 18th floor
Cairo, Egypt | Le Caire, Égypte

Last edited:

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
@legalfalcon
Can you please tell what does this email means? Does it means I'm very close to getting my visa?

Dear Madam/Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence submitted at this office.

Please note that in order to complete the processing of your application, the following documents will be required to be sent by email:

(X) Updated Schedule A

(X) You should pay the Right of Permanent Residence fees (Total CAD $ 500) and send us copy of the receipt, please use the following link to pay it online: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001 states that all questions pertaining to an immigration application must be answered truthfully and must provide relevant evidence and documents that the examining officer reasonably requires.

Failure to provide the requested documentation within 30 days from the date of this email will result in your application being assessed on the basis of the documentation presently on file.

Best Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) | Immigration, Réfugiés et citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) - NA

South Tower, 18th floor
Any communication from IRCC at this point seems like gold.

RPRF request usually comes after passing eligibility. While I got mine in February and haven't heard much since, yours looks like you're getting close or at least someone looked at your file.

Are your medicals still valid or have they expired?

Reactions: leviathan

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Dear Madam/Sir,

(X) Updated Schedule A

Best Regards,

South Tower, 18th floor
This is a request letter to submit the asked documents and the RPRF.

There is nothing much to read.

Most likely your eligibility is passed.

Reactions: leviathan

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Any communication from IRCC at this point seems like gold.

RPRF request usually comes after passing eligibility. While I got mine in February and haven't heard much since, yours looks like you're getting close or at least someone looked at your file.

Are your medicals still valid or have they expired?
Yes my medicals are still valid, So it might still take more than six months to get my PR? What's your time line?

EE fsw Outland (Egypt)
Aor 24 Jan 21
Medicals passed 12 Feb 21