Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
My brother have a January 2021 AOR
I am a PR holder in Canada and I requested GCMS notes for him almost 4 months ago but still haven't received them.

Is it normal that the notes takes that much to receive? or is there something wrong?
Send a mail to
IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
and complain you haven’t gotten the notes.

Reactions: Blessings20

Ediz

Oct 21, 2020
Hi everyone. I just received my GCMS notes today (applied for it on Oct 05, 2021). It seems the last update was when my application was transferred from Centralized Intake Office to Ankara Office on Oct 08, 2021. The reason for transfer is set as "Workload (re-)distribution". The last update before that was when my biometrics was passed, on Feb 16, 2021.

AOR: Jan 30, 2021
Country of residence: Turkey
Country of origin: Turkey (actually, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus but selected Turkey as TRNC is a defacto state and not available as a country option on the EE platform.)
Primary Office: Ankara
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed (on Feb 16, 2021)
Medical: Passed (on Feb 13, 2021)
Info Sharing: Complete (on Feb 16, 2021)

Reactions: Blessings20

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Just saw an "application updated" guess our medicals just expired. It now says "you do not need medical exam." Hope it triggers something at least...

KOMARI

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon and group members,
Recently I had a new born baby. As per the letter I received from IRCC one month ago, I have up to three months to add him in my application, which I will do by the end of this month once he passes the medical visit. When checking my account today, however; I noticed in "Documents submitted by the client" at the bottom of my enlisted "Supporting documents" the following:

Replacement Overdue* Kit, Application forms (required)Upload File23 December 2021

Could you please expalain to me the meaning of this?
Thanks a lot in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon and group members,
Recently I had a new born baby. As per the letter I received from IRCC one month ago, I have up to three months to add him in my application, which I will do by the end of this month once he passes the medical visit. When checking my account today, however; I noticed in "Documents submitted by the client" at the bottom of my enlisted "Supporting documents" the following:

Replacement Overdue* Kit, Application forms (required)Upload File23 December 2021

Could you please expalain to me the meaning of this?
Thanks a lot in advance.
There are the documents you will have to file again when you submit your child's documents.

ArsheyaBegum

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Called IRCC, after 10 attempts and after a very long wait got connected to the agent,
But he said my application was moved to NDVO so he can't give any information further.
As per GCMS received on October 29th, 2021, my Primary VO was CIO, and my secondary was Ottawa. And only criminality was passed. Eligibility was yet to start.
Now my medical also got expired a few days ago.

Any Insight Guys?
Is the Interview is mandatory for all applicants?

Ahsansn

Mar 19, 2020
Hi - i just moved to a different address within same city. Is there a need to notify / update application through webform? Any further documents to attach or just explain that my address has changed?

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Called IRCC, after 10 attempts and after a very long wait got connected to the agent,
But he said my application was moved to NDVO so he can't give any information further.
As per GCMS received on October 29th, 2021, my Primary VO was CIO, and my secondary was Ottawa. And only criminality was passed. Eligibility was yet to start.
Now my medical also got expired a few days ago.
Not surprised. They're dealing with backlogs right now, which are mostly applications from 2019 and 2020, and happen to be CEC, PNP and to a lesser degree FSW.

Between the backlog and other forms of applications like Student Visas, I really can't see how they'll get to 2021 apps within the next month or even two.

I just hope it doesn't take another six months

Any Insight Guys?
Is the Interview is mandatory for all applicants?
What interview?

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Hi - i just moved to a different address within same city. Is there a need to notify / update application through webform? Any further documents to attach or just explain that my address has changed?
I don't think so. You should be fine

Nov 4, 2021
Hey Guys
First time posting here coming up to my 1yr anniversary of AOR
Applied for my GCMS notes on the 12th of October 2021 and recieved them this morning.
Current status is as follows

Eligibility - Passed
Security - Not Started
Criminality - In Progress
Medical - Passed
Info Sharing - In Progress

AOR was 22nd Jan 2021
I was eligable for EE under the CEC (Inland) stream but did not have enough points for an ITA so had to get a PNP from BC.

I have a couple of concerns however, under my wifes section there are 2 parts that I can see that dont make sense to me.

Under her Adm/Criminality section it says ; No evidence of Previous Biometrics Found; CRIMINALITY NOT PASSED

Under her EE Eligibility section is says; Met R87 Appears to meet medical ; NOT ALL VALID

We both did medicals and submitted our Biometrics, she has a reciept for it too. So I'm not sure why its said that Biometrics are not found?

Can anyone shed some light on the situation?

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Hey Guys
Applied for my GCMS notes on the 12th of October 2021 and recieved them this morning.

Eligibility - Passed
Security - Not Started
Medical - Passed

AOR was 22nd Jan 2021
I was eligable for EE under the CEC (Inland) stream but did not have enough points for an ITA so had to get a PNP from BC.

I have a couple of concerns however, under my wifes section there are 2 parts that I can see that dont make sense to me.

Under her Adm/Criminality section it says ; No evidence of Previous Biometrics Found; CRIMINALITY NOT PASSED

Under her EE Eligibility section is says; Met R87 Appears to meet medical ; NOT ALL VALID

We both did medicals and submitted our Biometrics, she has a reciept for it too. So I'm not sure why its said that Biometrics are not found?

@legalfalcon can you please help

olayidedee

Jan 7, 2022
Hey Guys

Eligibility - Passed
Security - Not Started
Medical - Passed

AOR was 22nd Jan 2021

Hello! Please through what platform did you apply for your notes?