Jan 25, 2022
Hello guys,
My tumeline :
FSW-O Single applicant
VO- Sydney
AOR - January 2021
Biometrics - Feb 2021
Medical - Passed

I havw received an email this morning from the VO. The title is 'Request Letter' and theyve asked me for some documents again.
- IMM0008
- IMM 5669
- IMM 5406
- Proof of funds
- Police clearance certificate

I just wanted to ask does this mean any positive signs for me? Tia

clintfc

Jan 25, 2022
Hey all wanted to share and update as well

PNP SINP OUTLAND
COR PHILIPPINES
AOR JAN 21 2021
BIOMETRICS PASSED FEB 28 2021
REMEDICAL RECEIVED JAN 25 2022

Thanks!

hchchoi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hello guys,
My tumeline :
FSW-O Single applicant
VO- Sydney
AOR - January 2021
Biometrics - Feb 2021
Medical - Passed

I havw received an email this morning from the VO. The title is 'Request Letter' and theyve asked me for some documents again.
- IMM0008
- IMM 5669
- IMM 5406
- Proof of funds
- Police clearance certificate

I just wanted to ask does this mean any positive signs for me? Tia
That definitely looks like a good sign. Is your VO CIO - Sydney or Sydney, Australia?

rezwanewu

Dec 25, 2018
@legalfalcon I have received Ready for Visa email today, however, No change is seen at the Gc key profile Final Decision part. Shouldnt I get original passport request letter at gckey Msg box? ? I am an pnp EE applicnt

TR1111

Dec 7, 2020
Hi everyone, just wanted to ask whether anyone from NDVO FSW-O (Non-PNP) with AOR Jan 2021 has received the re-medical request letter in their account?

(Two weeks ago, I received the update "We are processing your application, we will send you a message when there is an update or we need more information from you"; but there have been no further updates in my account after that)

Capchan

Jan 27, 2022
So I quit my job and joined an MBA program. And I informed ircc the same through an updated employment reference letter via the webform. I got this reply.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• Employment Reference Letter - Updated.pdf
We have forwarded it along with the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India, we invite you to also contact them in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

Does this mean I HAVE to contact NDVO and update them? Or is it like an optional thing?

Cause I did search on the website and the only way I found to contact them was via telephone or fax. Which I don't think are legit ways to inform an update on your application. Can anyone throw any light on this?

Do we need to update both via webform and inform VO if I quit my job? It doesn't affect my points as I already have the highest score for work ex.

cnwamo

Aug 3, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon. Please i need your insight on my current situation. I received my ppr 16th Nov but couldn't send my passport because i was residing in china at that point and was already planning to leave for home and i didn’t t have enough time on my residence permit to wait and receive my COPR so i asked for my ppr to be extended so i can submit when i return back home. Today i received a message on my profile saying my COPR will not be extended and i never asked for my COPR to be extended.
I'm yet to send my passport, do you think i should go ahead and send my passport to my closest VFS with the PPR letter i received while in China since i'm now back in my country.
Please reply thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon. Please i need your insight on my current situation. I received my ppr 16th Nov but couldn't send my passport because i was residing in china at that point and was already planning to leave for home and i didn’t t have enough time on my residence permit to wait and receive my COPR so i asked for my ppr to be extended so i can submit when i return back home. Today i received a message on my profile saying my COPR will not be extended and i never asked for my COPR to be extended.
I'm yet to send my passport, do you think i should go ahead and send my passport to my closest VFS with the PPR letter i received while in China since i'm now back in my country.
Please reply thanks
You have to submit your passport to the VAC as per the instructions. COPR is rarely extended.