+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Teacher I.T

May 25, 2021
Your medical validity starts from the day the panel physician uploads your result to IRCC, not the day you got medical passed.

I think your medicals has expired. Wait for IRCC to extend or ask for a new medicals. You can also go for upfront if you don't want to wait.
But it says I don't need a medical...

I did my medical in February

I had AOR in January

@legal falcon

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
But it says I don't need a medical...

I did my medical in February

I had AOR in January

@legal falcon
How can your aor be January and you did your medical in February? Your medical was passed in February during R10 completeness check. The validity date is few days after the date the medical was conducted and that should be in January. Medicals are done before aor

Teacher I.T

May 25, 2021
How can your aor be January and you did your medical in February? Your medical was passed in February during R10 completeness check. The validity date is few days after the date the medical was conducted and that should be in January. Medicals are done before aor
Yes yes... Sorry I mixed it up.....

Datafricangurl

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
Seems my file has moved a bit after Longgggg Silence

FSW SINP
AOR 03 Jan 2021
Biometric : 18 Feb 2021
1st Med Expired 20 Dec 2021
VO : Unknown (Not Singapore)
Re Med Request : 17 Jan 2022
Congratulations by the current trend you will get PPR with 2-3weeks of medical passed

Panwar1

Oct 17, 2020
Hello everyone!

AOR: 4th January 2021.

Is there anyone on this thread with updated marital status for January 2021. What response and documents have been asked by the IRCC? and what are the timelines? Did they request PCC? What kind of attestation is supposed to be done on the marriage certificate?

I got married recently on the 3rd January 2021. I have raised a webform on the CIC website to add spouse.

@legalfalcon if you can please shed some light on this. Once I receive the document request from the IRCC, what are the next steps? I have searched the same question on the forums but want to ensure that I don't make mistakes due to any changes post covid/my AOR date.

Your response is appreciated.
Hi
Can you inform me if by any chance you changed your name details in you marriage certificate. If yes, then did you also update your passport and got Pcc done again.
@legalfalcon could you please acquaint me what all details need to be highlighted to ircc once the surname changes in the marriage certificate.

Vish248

Jun 9, 2021
Hello,

Received an update today. PNP-FSW Outland applicant, AOR 12Jan2021.
Request for re-medical. My medicals expired in December and received a request to complete them within 30 days.
Does anyone have any idea if the PPR is near?

Also, I recently changed jobs although I am still in the same field of employment as mentioned in my application. Should I inform about this to IRCC? And any idea what documents they will need again?
I really don't want to take a letter of experience again from the new organisation when I have no idea when the PPR will happen!

Datafricangurl

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
Hello,

Request for re-medical. My medicals expired in December and received a request to complete them within 30 days.

Also, I recently changed jobs although I am still in the same field of employment as mentioned in my application. Should I inform about this to IRCC? And any idea what documents they will need again?
I really don't want to take a letter of experience again from the new organisation when I have no idea when the PPR will happen!
If you received remed request then you’ve passed eligibility, I don’t see the need of informing them of a job change.

Reactions: Vish248

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Received GCMS notes today. Ordered them on Nov 4th 2021. As expected, no movement at all. Security and criminality has not started yet...

ekt_

Jan 20, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
I logged into my profile this morning and I caught an update then soon after I saw *You don't need a medical*.

Does this mean PPR is near

My Aor is January 2021

Medical Passed February 8th

Biometrics February 18th

My medical is yet to expire, but it's already saying I don't need a medical.
Similar experience,

My AOR is January 2021

Got a Ghost Update and observed my Medicals was changed from "You passed.." to "You don't need.."

Just got my GCMS Notes and Eligibility & Security Assessment show "Not started"

I've sent a webform asking for the status on the eligibility, security & expired medicals as the notes did not indicate any issue.

I just hope this means PPR is near cos this is the first notification since February 2021.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi
Can you inform me if by any chance you changed your name details in you marriage certificate. If yes, then did you also update your passport and got Pcc done again.
@legalfalcon could you please acquaint me what all details need to be highlighted to ircc once the surname changes in the marriage certificate.
IF your name change is as a result of marriage, all you need is a marriage certificate. You will have to get it changed in your passport too as the passport is your identity document.

somenath1061

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134
Hello,

I have a doubt about PPR being any close. There was a memorandum issues 2 days back by IRCC which says the current processing time is 20.4 months and it may rise to 36 months in 2022.

Datafricangurl

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
I have a doubt about PPR being any close. There was a memorandum issues 2 days back by IRCC which says the current processing time is 20.4 months and it may rise to 36 months in 2022.
On the contrary, if a remedical request is issued then the person is approved and a valid medicals is the only thing stopping them from issuing PPR

dch31

Feb 1, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon ,
My AOR is 1st Jan 2021, and as per the last notes, all is passed except Security. Request your help with the below two queries please:

1. I got married in Dec'21, and submitted a webform with the marriage certificate around 3 weeks back, with no response from IRCC so far. My spouse is a Canadian PR, and I shared his PR card and passport details as well in the webform. Will there be any additional documents required to be submitted for him that I should share via webform?

2. I am trying for a transfer within my firm to their Canadian entity. What kind of visa would be required to be able to go ahead with it? I have also applied for a visitor visa in Nov which is in progress, and my PR application is also in progress. Is it possible to be able to get this transfer and work in Canada for me? Please help with how the process works.

Thank you for your help in advance.

somenath1061

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134
If status says "Security not started", but there are pages which are withheld under section 16.2.C; what does this say about application status? I find this oddly contradicting the security status. What are your thoughts?