17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I had a response on the 3rd webform i have raised during my application processing that includes
xx12345
In the signature ( similar to "assigned to " code). Of course the response was a useless template only this time it has a code at the end.

Does this mean my application is assigned to someone?

What stage this could be?

Your thoughts surely help

Thx
It is the person who is responding to the webform. However, if you can post what the content of the response was that would give some clarity

ArsheyaBegum

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Dear all,

Below is the response I received from IRCC though webform. Kindly let me know what stage I am in? Not a single Ghost update yet, after my Bio.
"
Your application was received via your account on February 2, 2021.
The responsible office has not initiated the verification regarding the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
''
When you raised the webform? and in how many days you got a reply?

em_10

Jun 16, 2021
AOR January 11, 2021
Biometrics and Medical done
Medical Passed 4th February 2021.
EE FSW. I applied when I was in India but currently, I am in Canada since I am a student.

No update received after that. I ordered my GCMS notes as I am in Canada and saw the following :
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
CPC- Ottawa

I have got my Canadian address and phone number also updated in my application. This was seen in the GCMS notes but still my application hasn't seen an update since March 2 2021( as seen in the Notes section of the GCMS notes). Considering they are prioritizing people who are eligible to enter Canada, I do not get why my application is not moving. Any recommendation on how to let IRCC know that I meet your criteria for prioritizing EE applicants?

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Emergency #

I am married and we are in post Aor state. Due to covid the progress is very slow. My GCMS note shows only eligibility is left to complete.
I have received a scholarship in nederland and willing to go there. The program is for one year.
My questions are
1. Will there be any impact of my stay in nedarland on my application?
2. Will i have to inform ircc about my stay in Nedarland?
3. Will it cause any delay to the processing of my application?
4. If copr is issued can i travel to Canada from nedarland?

Seeking expert's opinion
TIA

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Emergency #

I am married and we are in post Aor state. Due to covid the progress is very slow. My GCMS note shows only eligibility is left to complete.
I have received a scholarship in nederland and willing to go there. The program is for one year.
My questions are
1. Will there be any impact of my stay in nedarland on my application?
2. Will i have to inform ircc about my stay in Nedarland?
3. Will it cause any delay to the processing of my application?
4. If copr is issued can i travel to Canada from nedarland?

Seeking expert's opinion
TIA
1. No impact whatsoever
2. Yes, you have to inform them that you're now in the Netherlands. They will need to update your address on file.
3. No.
4. Yes, you can travel from anywhere in the world with a valid visa and COPR

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi all. Just talked to an agent for the 2nd time after 2 months. Apparently only info sharing is in progress, criminality and security not started, and I already knew eligibility was passed in March 2021. Hope to see some movement after travel restrictions are eased.

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Same in Vancouver VO. AOR 1.25. Criminal in progress. Eligibility not started. Security not started
Do you know anyone from VO vancouver recently received ecopr. Mine is same timeline and eligibility, security not started. Is Vo Vancouver is working on the applications

Jamiiii

Star Member
Apr 24, 2021
Do you know anyone from VO vancouver recently received ecopr. Mine is same timeline and eligibility, security not started. Is Vo Vancouver is working on the applications
Yes . A friend of mine got his COPR from Vancouver. His AOR is 16 april .

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
When you raised the webform? and in how many days you got a reply?
Hi,
Although my AOR is Feb 13 2021, I am stuck in the same processing stage as yours.
With Eligibility yet to start
Medical, Biometrics and Criminality passed
Security Yet to start
Info Sharing - No idea at the moment
No GU so far.
The file is still in CIO Sydney

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi,

Would it be advisable to transfer the amount shown as proof of funds to fixed deposit, if yes is it needed to inform ircc regarding the same

Jasmeet1723

Jan 27, 2020
Yes . A friend of mine got his COPR from Vancouver. His AOR is 16 april .
Congratulations to him. Luck is on his side. With a AOR of 16 April and COPR in 2nd half of June itself.
Don't know what is happening with people below with similar timeline and status as mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Update March 3: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided (Which was RCMP)

1st Call to IRCC: 14 May -> Background Check is in progress, Eligibility not started.

2nd Call to IRCC: 28 May -> For some query. Background Check is in progress, Eligibility not started.
VO: Vancouver
Is there anyone with same timeline and VO ?

Same in Vancouver VO. AOR 1.25. Criminal in progress. Eligibility not started. Security not started

Yes almost same..

AOR : 27th jan

Vo: vancouver