+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
hello same day i got my AOR but nothing happened after that since one year with my application. what about you
My application was already approved. Just waiting for Pr card.
I would advise to contact them through webform and/or even calling CIC to figure out what's happening.
In parallel, you can also order GCMS notes to check everything that was done in your Pr application.
If the estimation to completion in your application is less than 12 months, it's also a good thing to do medicals in advance.

Reactions: sanya5791

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
I can't login to GCKey todayo_O

Invalid Session
Your Sign In session has timed out or is invalid. Please return to the Government of Canada online application to Sign In again.

To help protect your information, please close your browser before leaving this computer unattended.

Reactions: aazmhd

midn

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
I can't login to GCKey todayo_O

Invalid Session
Your Sign In session has timed out or is invalid. Please return to the Government of Canada online application to Sign In again.

To help protect your information, please close your browser before leaving this computer unattended.
Oh well false alarm from my side then i guess, they might be having issues or maintenance.

• Wow
Reactions: 518

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello everybody,
I have a question if someone can please help.
my representative didn't link my application online and he didn't want to. I insisted to link it and I feel that he is not happy to link the application?!! Do you all link your application or it is normal for some people that they don't link their applications?

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Hello everybody,
I have a question if someone can please help.
my representative didn't link my application online and he didn't want to. I insisted to link it and I feel that he is not happy to link the application?!! Do you all link your application or it is normal for some people that they don't link their applications?
nothing hurts for link. WIth the link , you can easily keep track of your application, You just need an UCI and application number to link your account. I think , it is better to link and you will not miss any important correspondences from IRCC.

Reactions: Lizer

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Similar timeline
AR 2/24/2020
AOR 3/12/2020
BIO 9/23/2020
PAL 8/19/2020
MP 12/02/2020 (Upfront)

Waiting for DM as well, good luck!
I believe that we are on the next boat !!
My friend got a DM this morning. He has submitted his application 2 weeks later than me.
We must be the next one ;)

Last edited:

TIRATH67

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Anyone with the following timeline:
I still haven’t received DM yet:

AR: Jan 27, 2020
AOR: Mar 03, 2020
PAL: Aug 05, 2020
Bio: Oct 27, 2020
MP: Oct 30, 2020

I am inland BC PNP and worried that it is going to take longer. I see people those applied month after me received DM. Anyone on same page.

I called IRCC on Dec and they said Criminality in process and security not started. Today Jan 20, I called again and they said same. I don’t why it is taking this much longer.

Anybody on same page ?

aazmhd

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Anyone with the following timeline:
I still haven’t received DM yet:

AR: Jan 27, 2020
AOR: Mar 03, 2020
PAL: Aug 05, 2020
Bio: Oct 27, 2020
MP: Oct 30, 2020

I am inland BC PNP and worried that it is going to take longer. I see people those applied month after me received DM. Anyone on same page.

I called IRCC on Dec and they said Criminality in process and security not started. Today Jan 20, I called again and they said same. I don’t why it is taking this much longer.

Anybody on same page ?
Rapid Response Operations Centre (RROC), is an IRCC office which is tasked with processing immigration applications with specific NOC's that are deemed essential for Canada.