+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

MGONE6

Mar 5, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2020
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Rapid Response Operations Centre (RROC), is an IRCC office which is tasked with processing immigration applications with specific NOC's that are deemed essential for Canada.
NOC 2242 is essential? :(

Reactions: aazmhd

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Anyone with the following timeline:
I still haven’t received DM yet:

AR: Jan 27, 2020
AOR: Mar 03, 2020
PAL: Aug 05, 2020
Bio: Oct 27, 2020
MP: Oct 30, 2020

I am inland BC PNP and worried that it is going to take longer. I see people those applied month after me received DM. Anyone on same page.

I called IRCC on Dec and they said Criminality in process and security not started. Today Jan 20, I called again and they said same. I don’t why it is taking this much longer.

Anybody on same page ?
I have similar timeline than yours but only stuck at security "not started". Waiting for DM.

Perrypillarman

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hi Guys, our paper based PR application is in progress but we need to renew the passport for our kid as it is due to expire in couple of months. Need suggestion on should we do it now and send a copy of the new passport through web form.
Yes. I did same for one of my dependants. I submitted a copy through webform and after a few days it was acknowledged.

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
nothing hurts for link. WIth the link , you can easily keep track of your application, You just need an UCI and application number to link your account. I think , it is better to link and you will not miss any important correspondences from IRCC.
Thank you for your response!
Yes, I agree it doesn't hurt at all to link an applicationbut wondering why he doesn't want to.

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hello Everyone!
We are about to send our paper based application but we have a couple of questions.
1. Is the format IMM 008 the only one that "validates"?
2. Can the barcodes be printed in any printer? (ink or laser?) I have 10 barcodes in 2 pages.
3. Do the barcodes go at the beginning of the application?

Really appreciate your help, thanks in advance!
Regards