+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Fangfang

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Category........
AINP
Hi, I'm looking at your signature and I have a question about upfront medical. You sent the e-medical info sheet via web form after the Medical Request. Can you send it before Medical Request? Or do you have to wait until you have Medical Request to send it?
Hi, I think you can send webform right after you done upfront. you don't have to wait till you get the medical request to send it. My case is kind special, as I received medical request right after I was done my upfront medical exam. That is my understanding.

BliPan

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Looks like Rapid Response Operations Centre (RROC), is an IRCC office which is tasked with processing immigration applications with specific NOC's that are deemed essential for Canada.

Hence many of us might have not received any updates after MP, and many of us had got DM & COPRs!

Hope this info helps!
which NOCs?

blam34

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Hi, I think you can send webform right after you done upfront. you don't have to wait till you get the medical request to send it. My case is kind special, as I received medical request right after I was done my upfront medical exam. That is my understanding.
Thank you for this info which is very helpful! Congratulations on your MP!

Reactions: Fangfang

Fangfang

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Category........
AINP
Congratulation!!! You may be in a final stage that is security before DM.
Thank you bbjeon38. I am not sure about my other items like eligibility and security etc... anyway I will just wait.
I think you will get mp soon as well. Let's see.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Thank you bbjeon38. I am not sure about my other items like eligibility and security etc... anyway I will just wait.
I think you will get mp soon as well. Let's see.
My family is three. You are single, So you will be faster than us. In my case, criminality passed before MR, So, your criminality should be passed. PAL means eligibility is passed. Medical pass is confirmed. So, Security and Info Sharing remain. Good luck~

Hitasbs

Sep 8, 2017
Hey , today i recived a letter from IRCC as follows :
"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents in relation to your Masters/PhD studies:  Field of Study  The name of your Thesis Supervisor (Doctoral Advisor)  List of your publications  Detailed CV/Resume: A document containing a description of your education, qualifications, and experience."
the thing is that I and my wife have bachelor's degrees, not Masters/PhD? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Reactions: J20190911

Akhil john joseph

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Cambridge
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney , NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey , today i recived a letter from IRCC as follows :
"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents in relation to your Masters/PhD studies:  Field of Study  The name of your Thesis Supervisor (Doctoral Advisor)  List of your publications  Detailed CV/Resume: A document containing a description of your education, qualifications, and experience."
the thing is that I and my wife have bachelor's degrees, not Masters/PhD? Does anyone have any suggestions?
Inland or Outland ? Which pnp is yours?

Fangfang

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Category........
AINP
My family is three. You are single, So you will be faster than us. In my case, criminality passed before MR, So, your criminality should be passed. PAL means eligibility is passed. Medical pass is confirmed. So, Security and Info Sharing remain. Good luck~
Ahhh I see. Thank you very much for this explanation. That is really helpful! Good luck to you too!

raj_rabari

Jan 19, 2021
Hi,

I also got the same letter. Any update when we will get temporary application number to permanent application number.

Thanks for update and sharing.