+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Easing Song

Sep 2, 2019
I got my GCMS NOTES today, try to see my activity details, What does it mean Out of Scope on the activity page right corner with blank pages? Also, on my notes page right Corner has S.21 and S.26 both, does it means my security is ongoing? Thanks for helping me

aazmhd

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
I got my GCMS NOTES today, try to see my activity details, What does it mean Out of Scope on the activity page right corner with blank pages? Also, on my notes page right Corner has S.21 and S.26 both, does it means my security is ongoing? Thanks for helping me
Security does not show as "In Progress"; it will be "Not Started" or it will be blank if security screening is underway or completed. If Security is blank and you also see s15 then it's a strong indicator that Security screening is passed. If Security screening has passed then your application has either been approved or pending a final review before being approved.

Easing Song

Sep 2, 2019
Security does not show as "In Progress"; it will be "Not Started" or it will be blank if security screening is underway or completed. If Security is blank and you also see s15 then it's a strong indicator that Security screening is passed. If Security screening has passed then your application has either been approved or pending a final review before being approved.
Thank you for your reply, do you know what does it mean for Out of Scope? Thanks so much!

Reactions: manku_patel

Hotmom

Jan 4, 2021
My Timeline
OINP INLAND
w/ husband inland and 3 dependents Outland
AR June 5 2020
AOR Dec 23 2020
BIL Dec 24 2020
BIO Dec 28 2020,
Waiting for MR, will do Upfront if i don't receive MR till end of Jan
We applied OWP for my husband, sent it via mail together w/ PR paper application. No update yet
And I don't have ECAS (just learned ECAS in this forum)
We both have closed WP, he's is expiring Feb 2021 but doesn't want to be in the same employer. He wants OWP.
Anyone who have the same situation? (applied OWP together w/ PR application paper based)

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
My wife is inland dependent and she did give her biometrics when I applied her open work permit. If I will receive Biometrics Letter from CIC, will they mention her to give biometrics again or they will clearly mention that I only need to go with biometrics? Thanks

Hotmom

Jan 4, 2021
My wife is inland dependent and she did give her biometrics when I applied her open work permit. If I will receive Biometrics Letter from CIC, will they mention her to give biometrics again or they will clearly mention that I only need to go with biometrics? Thanks
Did you apply OWP for your wife after AOR? Or did u even received one?
Once you receive AOR, they will send you both BIL i think
But when you link your account, you will see if the Bio is already there and she doesn't need to do Bio again

blam34

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Hey everyone, does anyone here have AR in June and still waiting for AOR? My AR is June 11. It’s now been 7 months. I called CIC and got a temporary number that starts with XEP but that doesn’t really say much about my application, so a temporary number is something but it’s actually meaningless until my application is in the system. I am nervous as I applied inland via MPNP and my nomination already expired (my application was received before the expiry date of course). I know that I should hope for the best but I can’t help thinking that it would be so devastating if after waiting for so long, 7+ months, and there might be something wrong with my application. I’m not the most optimistic person out there, so it’s taking everything for me to stay positive.

I know that I’m kinda ranting here but all I want to do is to share my thoughts with you guys. If you’re going through the same, please kindly share how you keep yourself sane during these difficult times. Thank you!

Reactions: Fabio P

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Only you will get biometrics letter. She don’t have to give.

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
CIC is working on inland applications only

No outland applicants got any updates like MR,PPC anything

It's discrimination.
Because of travel restrictions, many PR holders waiting to land in CANADA (before 18 March 2020 or later issued COPR). They knew that if they issue new COPRs to Outlanders, will be expired in some cases and they have to do re-work on that cases and eventually they stuck in old files rather than new ones. For that they have to bind to Inland files and Student-Family Application from outland. It's simple.