+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Tony2

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Hi ‍♂, I applied for PNP and received on 17th February 2020.
it was linked up after on 11th March 2020.
Presently it Assessment is;
Eligibility-passed
Security-not started
Criminality-passed
Info sharing-completed
Medical-passed
Final-
Location-Ready for PS-

It has been like this since 11th December 2020 when the medical passed.
What is this Ready for PS and how long is it going to be in this state?

aazmhd

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hi ‍♂, I applied for PNP and received on 17th February 2020.
it was linked up after on 11th March 2020.
Presently it Assessment is;
Eligibility-passed
Security-not started
Criminality-passed
Info sharing-completed
Medical-passed
Final-
Location-Ready for PS-

It has been like this since 11th December 2020 when the medical passed.
What is this Ready for PS and how long is it going to be in this state?
"Ready for PS" or "PS Review" where PS refers to Paper Screening

Reactions: J20190911

aazmhd

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Looks like Rapid Response Operations Centre (RROC), is an IRCC office which is tasked with processing immigration applications with specific NOC's that are deemed essential for Canada.

Hence many of us might have not received any updates after MP, and many of us had got DM & COPRs!

Hope this info helps!

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
CIC is working on inland applications only

No outland applicants got any updates like MR,PPC anything

It's discrimination.
In normal circumstances, yes it could have been discrimination, however many outland applicants with COPR have not been able and/or not allowed to travel, and in many cases their COPR have expired. I believe this is the reason that IRCC MIGHT be focusing on inland applicants as they don't need other formalities to travel to Canada, but there is no hard evidence/data to prove this. This in my personal view.

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
I have update
AR 12.2.20
AOR 10.3.20
BIO. 2.11.20
MP. 8.12.20
DM. 16.1.21
What do you mean medical upfront?? Did you pass medical before you sent PR application to CIC and then sent medical exam along with your PR application package? Or you got medical request from CIC ?

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
What do you mean medical upfront?? Did you pass medical before you sent PR application to CIC and then sent medical exam along with your PR application package? Or you got medical request from CIC ?
You can opt and go to a designated IRCC medical clinic and get your medical done without IRCC requesting it, this is termed as upfront medical

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Do you think doing medical upfront will speed up application process?
We have done it, it saves time, but if there is a delay from IRCC side you need to know medicals expires in one year from the date its done. I advise all to do it. With IRCC trying to catch up with the backlog upfront medical should be done.

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
We have done it, it saves time, but if there is a delay from IRCC side you need to know medicals expires in one year from the date its done. I advise all to do it. With IRCC trying to catch up with the backlog upfront medical should be done.
Do I have to do medical exam if I have been continuously leaving in Canada for last 13months ?