+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My lawyer not allow me to do upfront medical for me and my wife also as I don't have access to my application, he says he will need to make a new file and send by post to Sydney office once baby born
Lol looks like he doesn’t know what he is doing. There is nothing such thing about making new file . Your lawyer doesn’t have enough information lol. Don’t listen to him . Do
Upfront medical and submit it through webform to cic . When you get baby , send passport and birth certificate to cic again through webform that’s all . Why are you delaying. For upfront medical you don’t need to do anything from lawyer. Doesn’t matter you don’t have access to your application you still can do medical and send it through webform and you will pass medical in 1-2 months. For medical you just need your passport and work permit copy .

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
Yes it’s hard to do XRays in pregnancy . Just wait for medical request but right now it’s not too late just do upfront medical before your wife delivery . Don’t listen to lawyer and do upfront medical as soon as possible . Make sure you let the doctor know while doing medical about your wife’s pregnancy.
I spoke to medical centre to just get information and they said we use xtra shield for xray to protect baby and we will do complete medical exam.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I spoke to medical centre to just get information and they said we use xtra shield for xray to protect baby and we will do complete medical exam.
Yes go ahead and do upfront medical and don’t ask anything from your consultant. He doesn’t know what he is doing. It’s as easy as I told you above how to do medical and add baby to application.

Reactions: JaspreetGrover

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
Lol looks like he doesn’t know what he is doing. There is nothing such thing about making new file . Your lawyer doesn’t have enough information lol. Don’t listen to him . Do
Upfront medical and submit it through webform to cic . When you get baby , send passport and birth certificate to cic again through webform that’s all . Why are you delaying. For upfront medical you don’t need to do anything from lawyer. Doesn’t matter you don’t have access to your application you still can do medical and send it through webform and you will pass medical in 1-2 months. For medical you just need your passport and work permit copy .
I m outland

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
Ok thanks for your help

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
Guys I really need help for PR. So I am planning to leave my work as its too stressful for me. I got my pnp while ago. I applied for AR on 22 June I got a temporary number. Waiting for AOR. Please advice if I can leave the job or what are my options please.
You can leave your job but than you will have to find similar job and your new employer must get LMIA, very long way to go and it will be confusing for CIC so you can expect long delays