+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Because of travel restrictions, many PR holders waiting to land in CANADA (before 18 March 2020 or later issued COPR). They knew that if they issue new COPRs to Outlanders, will be expired in some cases and they have to do re-work on that cases and eventually they stuck in old files rather than new ones. For that they have to bind to Inland files and Student-Family Application from outland. It's simple.
I understand your view.

But if students can enter to Canada why can't PR applicants ?

If they don't want to allow PR holder that's fine but at least they can complete other process, eg. MR..

Reactions: J20190911

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
In India now its time to get biometric only for students but before 2or 3 days ago its announced by ircc that biometric will start for all categories in India soon,so may be get update soon in your profile
In India now its time to get biometric only for students but before 2or 3 days ago its announced by ircc that biometric will start for all categories in India soon,so may be get update soon in your profile

Where did you found this information ?

Does anyone your know outland applicants got MR ?

Ask your immigration agent if possible.

Thanks

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
I understand your view.

But if students can enter to Canada why can't PR applicants ?

If they don't want to allow PR holder that's fine but at least they can complete other process, eg. MR..
You are going right way, but Only those DLIs which are able to reach at GOC's guidelines for offline classes, they may able to call the students at their campuses. otherwise students can attends online classes. Moreover is that Student category is MILKY COW for every country, so they prefer for students. IMO
PR holders are burden for CRA up to some extent (Child Care).
For MR or other updates they are going with their current timeline, not ours or they have in PAST.

Last edited:

SKap26

Oct 28, 2019
Yes your spouse have to give medical exam and you have to submit pcc for him/her . Also make sure you get married and have marriage certificate and proof of relationship . Apply her/his PCC right now . Translation of documents like birth certificate .

i have updated ircc of my marital status. Is it possible that i apply my spouse pr later after i receive mine or will he be automatically added now.

I have seen in the forum, for those who added their spouse after AOR, it took them around 2-3 years to get PR. I am so confused. Currently i am at (Medical Passed) everything is done. Just waiting for decision made. Please suggest.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
i have updated ircc of my marital status. Is it possible that i apply my spouse pr later after i receive mine or will he be automatically added now.

I have seen in the forum, for those who added their spouse after AOR, it took them around 2-3 years to get PR. I am so confused. Currently i am at (Medical Passed) everything is done. Just waiting for decision made. Please suggest.
You can be exception , never loose hope
But stats show marriage delays process , first of all your will be transfered and then your file will wait until an officer has been assigned

Hotmom

Jan 4, 2021
As a primary applicant I do have inland spouse with me. After AOR, I will only link my acccount together or my spouse will have to link her account seperately?
I just link in my own acct the Application number. And my husband and all dependents are all included in there, no need to do it separately

simrankaur20

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
when i login to my account under biometrics status is changed from “ we need your fingerprints ...“ to “we havent recieved your fingerprints. check your message for detais”

and current status changed from “your action is required”
to “submitted

but processing bar is still not displaying