+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Hi buddy, you mean when you link the application to portal is the same date with aor because my AR aug 09 and the linking date is aug 21 is it aor date
Were you able to link the application before AoR? Without application number?

sasikumar tamil

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
I will let you know to call them . They have information when it’s returned or what is going on . This is best and easy way to figure out. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html
I send web form on Friday I got mail just now. And it says that is waiting for process.
If further information is needed the responsible office may contact you. Like this. I’m so confused.
Maybe they will hold the application ask for the spouse application????
Which application form I send wrong one ??? Is there any chance like that?????

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I send web form on Friday I got mail just now. And it says that is waiting for process.
If further information is needed the responsible office may contact you. Like this. I’m so confused.
Webform doesn’t work. Call them on the number.

Rana_ji

Jul 24, 2016
got NS PNP 30 MARCH2020. my work permit is expiring 17 November 2020.
do i need to apply for work permit extension before PNP nomination expires or 30 days before work permit expires.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Send missing form through webform. Some kind agents release AOR and ask missing form through online.

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
IRCC is busy and more inclined towards express entry draw. Yesterday also I saw that they inviting 4200 immigration candidate through IRCC. In my opinion the more they invite candidate through express entry, the more problems for paper based application. For IRCC paper based application is least priority especially outbound candidates. Really worried whether we as a family has taken right decision to move to Canada.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
IRCC is busy and more inclined towards express entry draw. Yesterday also I saw that they inviting 4200 immigration candidate through IRCC. In my opinion the more they invite candidate through express entry, the more problems for paper based application. For IRCC paper based application is least priority especially outbound candidates. Really worried whether we as a family has taken right decision to move to Canada.
See my previous comment
Due to 66 percent staff increase in spousal category atleast 43 percent staff from economic immigration must have been cut
So express entry processing time is still 6 months and draws are going on. Who is the scapegoat for that faster processing of spousal ?? It is economic for sure but its not express entry stream , So we are the one who are going to pay price and since Government announced faster processing for spousal , AOR's are getting rare again.
No aor in last few days i guess. or maybe 1 or 2.
So with 43 percent staff cut off , Increase time limit accordingly, And for cases from nov 2019 getting pr yes they are those 5 percent which ircc process in service standards.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
And it is not only outland , Inlands too suffer. and Only few are lucky enough to get faster processing others are stay in process for 2 to 3 years

Reactions: Lana2017