+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

giovanna_eq

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes
I wonder if the reason why we stopped seeing AORs is because the Spousal Sponsorship files were given priority and given to the same officers responsible for PNP paper based applications? I am almost at the 7 months mark and no AOR.

Reactions: J20190911

giovanna_eq

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes
I don't know how they are working, I have seen some who are waiting for AOR from feb month
Yea, I wonder what they are doing. It shouldn’t be this way. The pandemic is not as bad as before and they are working.. it makes me think if all this wait time will be deducted from the 18 month time line for the process to be finished, I doubt it though.

M.Canada.NL

Jul 5, 2019
i have this query please answer this... paper based application processing time starts from AR or from AOR?
The clock on processing times starts ticking from the day IRCC received the application “AR”. When you link to your portal you will see this and a note saying as such. “AOR” is more of an completeness check and indicative that the file is moving in the system. Long periods between AR and AOR although untraditional does not mean your application will be delayed by x months of additional delay. At least IRCC is not saying that at this time to my knowledge.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
I wonder if the reason why we stopped seeing AORs is because the Spousal Sponsorship files were given priority and given to the same officers responsible for PNP paper based applications? I am almost at the 7 months mark and no AOR.
my guess was same.
Spousal category is half in number as that of economic intake
And earlier its processing time was 12 months
So spousal staff was already 33 percent more than that of economic one. ( staff per file )
So now again spousal staff is increased by 66 percent which translates to about 45 percent decrease in economic staff. ( per file )