+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
my guess was same.
Spousal category is half in number as that of economic intake
And earlier its processing time was 12 months
So spousal staff was already 33 percent more than that of economic one. ( staff per file )
So now again spousal staff is increased by 66 percent which translates to about 45 percent decrease in economic staff. ( per file )
Well we are important too. Why are they leaving us behind and giving application number in 7 months. We pay same fees and pay everything same too

Reactions: J20190911

giovanna_eq

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes
Well we are important too. Why are they leaving us behind and giving application number in 7 months. We pay same fees and pay everything same too
I agree. They should hand those applications to the EE officers and increase their waiting time in a couple of months, it won’t hurt. 7 months until AOR is brutal.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I agree. They should hand those applications to the EE officers and increase their waiting time in a couple of months, it won’t hurt. 7 months until AOR is brutal.
We have spouses too who are waiting for us in another country. What don’t they think about that. Seriously we are humans too.

• Sad
Reactions: drsheela

sasikumar tamil

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Please clarify anyone . My file coming return after 7 months because of incomplete. My work permit expire with in 25 days. After extend my nomination. Shall I apply for open work permit. Or not
It’s just work permit.
Alberta inland.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Please clarify anyone . My file coming return after 7 months because of incomplete. My work permit expire with in 25 days. After extend my nomination. Shall I apply for open work permit. Or not
It’s just work permit.
Alberta inland.
How do you know it’s returned? Did you call them
Or what ?

Reactions: J20190911