+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Pearl2018Ade

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
IRCC is busy and more inclined towards express entry draw. Yesterday also I saw that they inviting 4200 immigration candidate through IRCC. In my opinion the more they invite candidate through express entry, the more problems for paper based application. For IRCC paper based application is least priority especially outbound candidates. Really worried whether we as a family has taken right decision to move to Canada.
I quite understand your standpoint but you can't assume that they are not processing paper based applications.

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
I quite understand your standpoint but you can't assume that they are not processing paper based applications.
For Spousal, IRCC have come up with a definite plan for three months, so some action already started on their front. Why can't IRCC publish some type of notification for people like you and me and many other to build that level of confidence. After all its their responsibility to share atleast some update.

manjitsingh88

Aug 12, 2020
Hi Guys,

I had applied for papers-based OINP nomination, Can I also apply for express entry in parallel or Do I need to cancel my OINP PR process.
Though I got AOR on 10th March 2020, got a PCC request in Aug,

Would my profile get affected by canceling mine in progress Paper-based PR? Thanks

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
I got my wife registered in OINP Master stream opening of 29 Sep 2020. My wife current nomination was secured through Job Offer International Student (JOIS). With the COVID cloud still looming, she is seeking second nomination through Master Stream, which does not have any strings attached in contrast with JOIS once nominated you should keep the job (employer too) to the day a PR decision is finally made. We as family thought that is a long shot and risky too, we already lost two months because she was temporarily laid off and OINP had her application "on hold". PR application already received in Sydney Nova Scotia today. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: J20190911 and 4zans