+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

abhijeets13

Jul 10, 2015
Hi Guys, Is it possible to submit your Biometrics to IRCC for an ongoing PR application at Service Ontario without receiving the Biometrics request letter? I know you can do that for a Medical but not sure whether the same can be done for Biometrics as well.

Inputs are appreciated. TIA!

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Hi Guys, Is it possible to submit your Biometrics to IRCC for an ongoing PR application at Service Ontario without receiving the Biometrics request letter? I know you can do that for a Medical but not sure whether the same can be done for Biometrics as well.

Inputs are appreciated. TIA!
You have to have a letter to prove that you paid and to connect your biometrics to your application. Anyway, over 45K applicants with BIL are standing by waiting for Service Ontario to resume this service. Just wait for your letter and be patient.

Reactions: abhijeets13

kavitpatel

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Guys I got the PDF letter when my OWP was approved for my wife. Can I get a sin number on the basis of that file as it has all the information and also expiry dates. If not how long does it takes to get the hard copy of sin?

Reactions: J20190911

Annamurzik

May 26, 2020
Wow! Congrats!
May I ask one thing to you? Did ur wife get the AOR? cuz I am just wondering that I got a biometric reminder letter and on the top I could see the file number, so I am thinking it is also kind of AOR. Can I get ur wife timeline?
Hi! I actually just got biometric reminder today and was wondering the same thing because I did not get an AOR yet. Did you try to link that file number to your online profile?

omar1983

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hi everyone,
I just received an email to inform me that biometrics done in the past are valid for my OWP, does this mean that they are processing my OWP?

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi! I actually just got biometric reminder today and was wondering the same thing because I did not get an AOR yet. Did you try to link that file number to your online profile?
Hey
I couldn't. U may try it. But I do not think u can link it.

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Some have said that the F nuember on the biometrycs fee letter is just temporary, I can`t link my application yet and we got AOR last month. But we are able to check the process on the Online tool. The sponsor gets more information than the PA, I guess once my husband get approval as Sponsor we might be able to link the application.

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Hi everyone,
I just received an email to inform me that biometrics done in the past are valid for my OWP, does this mean that they are processing my OWP?
They announced on 15 July that Biometrics for Temporary resident applications are waived for applications from inside Canada. This will be for your OWP not the PR

Annamurzik

May 26, 2020
Some have said that the F nuember on the biometrycs fee letter is just temporary, I can`t link my application yet and we got AOR last month. But we are able to check the process on the Online tool. The sponsor gets more information than the PA, I guess once my husband get approval as Sponsor we might be able to link the application.
Okay! Thank you for the information:)

Toxa

Aug 17, 2020
Hi everyone,

Does anybody have any guesses when the PR process will be finished?
The delay with the OWP was 2 months in my case.
Do you think the same will happen with the PR decision?

Thanks and good luck!

zephyr785

May 2, 2018
Hi everyone,

Does anybody have any guesses when the PR process will be finished?
The delay with the OWP was 2 months in my case.
Do you think the same will happen with the PR decision?

Thanks and good luck!
September and some October 2019 applicants started receiving COPR in late August and early September. So hopefully still within 12 months if IRCC continues with their current pace. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: J20190911

Toxa

Aug 17, 2020
September and some October 2019 applicants started receiving COPR in late August and early September. So hopefully still within 12 months if IRCC continues with their current pace. Fingers crossed.
Sounds inspiring. Thank you for the information Zephyr.

Toxa

Aug 17, 2020
I'm just concerned about the biometrics and medical exam. Maybe those who applied in September/October got their biometrics and medical before the offices were closed.