+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

mocomb

Aug 7, 2017
Hi All !!

hope everyone is safe and doing well !

I have a question in regards to the changing address. My wide and i have applied in January and got our OWP and are waiting for the PR. if we change our address and stay in Ontario, will that impact the processing time? also if we change province, does that mean that we have to start from scratch ?

Thank you all is advance.

Regards,
Mocomb

Reactions: J20190911

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Hi All !!

I have a question in regards to the changing address. My wide and i have applied in January and got our OWP and are waiting for the PR. if we change our address and stay in Ontario, will that impact the processing time? also if we change province, does that mean that we have to start from scratch ?

Regards,
Mocomb
No, you just have to update your address by informing IRCC..They will correspond with you according to your contact info in your file..

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Hi All !!

Regards,
Mocomb
The application process is only affected if you move to Quebec, as they have a different PR process there (yes, you would have to start over). But every other province can use your current application.

Akgargcse

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,

As i mentioned before, My wife's owp was approved on 5th Aug and it been more than 5 weeks, we haven't received the hard copy in mail.
I see many people in the spreadsheet who got the owp approval but have not received the hard copy.

i have raised the web form but i am getting very generic response. Also, the call center mentioned that there were printing issues during that time which might be causing this delay.

Is there any other way to escalate things as we are really worried about it now.

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
Hi Everyone,

As i mentioned before, My wife's owp was approved on 5th Aug and it been more than 5 weeks, we haven't received the hard copy in mail.
I see many people in the spreadsheet who got the owp approval but have not received the hard copy.

i have raised the web form but i am getting very generic response. Also, the call center mentioned that there were printing issues during that time which might be causing this delay.

Is there any other way to escalate things as we are really worried about it now.
Have you received an email with OWP number? If Yes, Your OWP should have been printed. Try calling IRCC and talk to different agents and see if someone can help (without generic response).

Akgargcse

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Have you received an email with OWP number? If Yes, Your OWP should have been printed. Try calling IRCC and talk to different agents and see if someone can help (without generic response).
Yes, i received the owp number email. I will call them again to ask for the status

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Reactions: hiwilley

b4evergrace

Star Member
May 31, 2019
My OWP was approved today, how do I apply for a SIN?
Timeline:
Received Jan 27th
AOR March 14th
Medical Request Aug 31st
Medical done Sep 2nd
Medical passed Sep 4th
OWP approved Sep 16th