+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello sunny,
I am in same situation. I uploaded upfront meds in december and yesterday received imm1017. Did you get any update on your profile yet?.
No updates yet unfortunately. Did everything I can and now just waiting for the upfronts to reflect in my profile. Have sent webforms and also requested the clinic to send a request to merge both upfront medicals and remedical request. Let's see.

Ns13

May 23, 2020
No updates yet unfortunately. Did everything I can and now just waiting for the upfronts to reflect in my profile. Have sent webforms and also requested the clinic to send a request to merge both upfront medicals and remedical request. Let's see.
I went to the clinic today. They denied anything they could do. The Dr. Himself told me to send Ircc an email to do so. @sunnysharma1991 share your contact no. If need to connect

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I went to the clinic today. They denied anything they could do. The Dr. Himself told me to send Ircc an email to do so. @sunnysharma1991 share your contact no. If need to connect
Hi, request them politely to do it, say it's possible and many clinics have done it. If they can't do it, ask them to give it in writing. meanwhile, wait for the webform to get updated. If nothing works, maybe doing medical again might be the only way to go about it. Good luck

Ns13

May 23, 2020
Hi, request them politely to do it, say it's possible and many clinics have done it. If they can't do it, ask them to give it in writing. meanwhile, wait for the webform to get updated. If nothing works, maybe doing medical again might be the only way to go about it. Good luck
Yeah. Been to the clinic for the 4th time today. I nothing happens, will go for the medicals.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your reply.

We are 4 persons in the application and the only expring passport would be my daughter beginning of July. They asked for remeds and new PCC and all is updated passed again in our account but they did not ask to renew my daughters passport, we are planning to land in canada as soon as we get the pr so we are done with it. Would it be possible for them to send ppr if on the passport there is less than 6 months? Do i get a choice? Or it is mandatory to have more than 6 month validity? My logic is that once we enter canada as PR passport validity shouldn't be an issue anymore as we would be legally in canada.
I have provided you with what IRCC instructs, i.e. passports should be valid for at least 6 months or more when you submit them. What you want to do and what IRCC will do in your specific circumstances, will be based on your application and the officer processing it.

You have not yet received a PPR yet and when you will receive it is unknown. Ideally, you should have the passport renewed, however, it is your application and your choice.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have provided you with what IRCC instructs, i.e. passports should be valid for at least 6 months or more when you submit them. What you want to do and what IRCC will do in your specific circumstances, will be based on your application and the officer processing it.

You have not yet received a PPR yet and when you will receive it is unknown. Ideally, you should have the passport renewed, however, it is your application and your choice.
Yes I understand. I did renew the passport it is in process 3 to 4 weeks to be delivered. Thanks a lot for your advice.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ghost update today after remeds passed on jan 5. My daughter's passport is expiring in 5.5 months but still they did not ask me to renew it. I am renewing it anyways should be ready in 3 weeks.

Zittj

Nov 15, 2020
Hi everyone!

I just got my ready for visa mail. Its been a long wait of prayers, sleepless nights and tears. But God came through for me.

AOR : Jan 2020
Visa office : Ottawa
Category : FSW single applicant
Medical extended till December 2021
Came to Canada on visitor visa : 13th May 2021
Applied for visa extension : July 7 2021
Received request for Schedule A form : November 23 2021
Visitor visa extension approved : November 24 2021
Got request for medical assessment for the visa extension : November 25 2021
Medicals assessment submitted on visitor visa extension application : December 8th 2021
Raised a web form to update the medical assessment to my PR file. I also called them drawing their attention to the Web form

Medical assessment added to my PR file: December 17th 2021

PPR : Jan 12th 2022

Thank God the wait is over.

Thank you @legalfalcon for all your help with my questions throughout the wait.

I pray that everyone waiting will get theirs very soon.