+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Multicoloredleaves

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Guys! Who all have their agent “SM8376”? The agent/case officer is mentioned on the second page of gcms under the category “assigned to”. Lot of folks are waiting for PPR from this agent at Ottawa. I passed my remedical on 2nd December’21 and waiting.

Reactions: neil_user

laxiyer24

Jul 9, 2020
I got my re-medicals done yesterday. Should I also upload the acknowledgment form sent by the clinic to the IRCC portal?

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey everyone. Finalllyyyyyyy PPR yesterday.

AOR Jan 3rd 2020.
Remeds jan 3rd 2022
PPR jan 13th.

What a journey. Thanks a lot guys for your support and good luck for those who are still waiting.

@legalfalcon thank you for all your advices through this stressful time. Is it possible to have one last advice? IRCC never asked me to renew my dependant passport which has less than 6 months validity. I applied for a new one already and it should come soon. When it comes should I send it directly to vfs with a LOE and a webform to IRCC? Thanks a lot again.

laxiyer24

Jul 9, 2020
Hey everyone. Finalllyyyyyyy PPR yesterday.

AOR Jan 3rd 2020.
Remeds jan 3rd 2022
PPR jan 13th.

What a journey. Thanks a lot guys for your support and good luck for those who are still waiting.

@legalfalcon thank you for all your advices through this stressful time. Is it possible to have one last advice? IRCC never asked me to renew my dependant passport which has less than 6 months validity. I applied for a new one already and it should come soon. When it comes should I send it directly to vfs with a LOE and a webform to IRCC? Thanks a lot again.
Congratulations! That was very quick.
Btw, after you finished you re-meds, did you upload the remed acknowledgment received form the clinic to the IRCC? I am not bale to access any link in my IRCC login where I can upload more docus.. Please guide

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
My upfronts got updated on my profile today.
Great! You should be expecting a PPR soon. Unfortunately, mine still haven't been updated. I've sent webforms and mailed the RMC in New Delhi too. RMC replied that they will be added soon if they are available and valid, but I'm not sure if that was a generic response or not. Any tips on what else I can do?

Reactions: sunnysharma1991

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Congratulations! That was very quick.
Btw, after you finished you re-meds, did you upload the remed acknowledgment received form the clinic to the IRCC? I am not bale to access any link in my IRCC login where I can upload more docus.. Please guide
I just send it via webform, it was fast.

Reactions: laxiyer24

Ayushi23

Jan 14, 2022
@legalfalcon hello,hope you are doing well.
I had a question regarding ppr. I’ve recently received ppr email. It is stated there to fill up the appendix b form and to submit it along with passport and photographs.however I could not find any appendix b form attached with the email.please help me out.

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
@legalfalcon hello,hope you are doing well.
I had a question regarding ppr. I’ve recently received ppr email. It is stated there to fill up the appendix b form and to submit it along with passport and photographs.however I could not find any appendix b form attached with the email.please help me out.
whats your timeline?

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi guys.. anyone with remedicals passed recently? I passed my third remed on 20 Nov 21. But still waiting for PPR!!!!! Called them just now, they are saying you just have to wait. How much to wait..it’s been 2 years already!! Sorry just venting :rolleyes:

Reactions: Rich0625

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi guys.. anyone with remedicals passed recently? I passed my third remed on 20 Nov 21. But still waiting for PPR!!!!! Called them just now, they are saying you just have to wait. How much to wait..it’s been 2 years already!! Sorry just venting :rolleyes:
I feel you, had my releds on dec 11 passed jan 5th PPR Jan 13th. Vent vent, i waited for 2 yrs and 10 days

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Great! You should be expecting a PPR soon. Unfortunately, mine still haven't been updated. I've sent webforms and mailed the RMC in New Delhi too. RMC replied that they will be added soon if they are available and valid, but I'm not sure if that was a generic response or not. Any tips on what else I can do?
Thanks, let's hope so.
I hope that your meds get updated too.
As per call with IRCC agent, they still haven't received my webform request for linking upfronts with remedical request and confirmed that the link-up request was sent directly by the panel physician.
I also sent mail to RMO Delhi about 4 days back but they never replied to it.