+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Zittj

Nov 15, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, its been a week since I got ppr and have not yet received the portal access details. I have informed ircc via a web form that I'm presently in Canada but no response yet. What do you think?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, its been a week since I got ppr and have not yet received the portal access details. I have informed ircc via a web form that I'm presently in Canada but no response yet. What do you think?
When you say PPR, were you outside Canada and di not change your address on file.

If that is so, it will take time for IRCC to respond. It can take a few weeks before IRCC responds and to issue you a portal request if you are in Canada.

sahilg14

Nov 16, 2014
Hi,
Can you please tell me what do you mean by portal access? When you got PPR email, don't you have to just fill the annex and send the passport to VO?

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Good morning @legalfalcon hope you are doing fine. Sorry to bother but I got my PPR 10 days ago and I am still waiting for the new passport to come in so I can sent it to vfs. In my email ready for visa they said if I cannot send my passport within 30 days to contact the canadian embassy ir the canadian high authority in Beirut. The problem is I left lebanon 18 months ago and I am currently in France. I tried to find a contact here in case the passport does not come in time but on the website they say only for Canadian citizen in detress. Is there anyone else to contact in France? Or shall I call the canadian embassy and explain.

SwatiB

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
COR India people, do u know if NDVO processes FSW-O files? Is there a chance our files are reassigned from Ottawa to another VO. There is no response on webform regarding the same.

Global_Star

Jan 21, 2022
When you say PPR, were you outside Canada and di not change your address on file.

If that is so, it will take time for IRCC to respond. It can take a few weeks before IRCC responds and to issue you a portal request if you are in Canada.
Hi @legalfalcon please assist.

Received PPR last week
Jan 2020 AOR
COR: Nigeria

Sent passport to VO for visa, however keep getting emails Permanent Residence Portal (Permanent Residence Confirmation) to set up PR portal.

Responded that awaiting visa and not yet in Canada, yet they’ve sent portal login details and say that it’s 7 days from receiving email to confirm presence in Canada and Canadian address.

What can be done please?Just submitted passport, how can I deal with this 7 days deadline?

Thanks.

Zittj

Nov 15, 2020

I am inside Canada. I changed my address on file when I came last year to Canada address. I received ready for visa email and was asked to submit a web form notifying them if I am in Canada. I did but its been 10 days now. When I called, they claimed to receive the Web form and said they will send the portal access details in order to do a virtual landing.

Please clarify @legalfalcon if I am wrong here. Advice me. I don't know what to do

Zittj

Nov 15, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon please assist.

Received PPR last week
Jan 2020 AOR
COR: Nigeria

Sent passport to VO for visa, however keep getting emails Permanent Residence Portal (Permanent Residence Confirmation) to set up PR portal.

Responded that awaiting visa and not yet in Canada, yet they’ve sent portal login details and say that it’s 7 days from receiving email to confirm presence in Canada and Canadian address.

What can be done please?Just submitted passport, how can I deal with this 7 days deadline?

Thanks.
Seems they exchanged our details. I am in Canada, AOR January 2020 too. I have been waiting for the portal details

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am inside Canada. I changed my address on file when I came last year to Canada address. I received ready for visa email and was asked to submit a web form notifying them if I am in Canada. I did but its been 10 days now. When I called, they claimed to receive the Web form and said they will send the portal access details in order to do a virtual landing.

Please clarify @legalfalcon if I am wrong here. Advice me. I don't know what to do
You just have to wait. It can takes 2-5 weeks for the webforms to be processed.

laxiyer24

Jul 9, 2020
He Guy. I'm Jan 9 2020 AOR. My spouse got added to my profile as dependent couple days back along with the UCI & Biometrics info. Does this mean that spouse addition to profile is complete?
Also, got re-medical request last month and my final was approved since Nov 2020.
Can you tell me what you mean by "my final was approved in November"?