+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Great! You should be expecting a PPR soon. Unfortunately, mine still haven't been updated. I've sent webforms and mailed the RMC in New Delhi too. RMC replied that they will be added soon if they are available and valid, but I'm not sure if that was a generic response or not. Any tips on what else I can do?
My medicals finally updated as passed today.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Congrats!!! Wouldn't you want to delay your arrival until later then? Anyway I guess it's still possible to enter right now.
Thanks. Delaying the travel is an option, but if I could get there and do virtual landing it would be better...
Or even go there as tourist while waiting for CoPR to be sent here in US. I just don't want to mess up things now by doing something wrong

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
My medicals finally updated as passed today.
Oh great! Finally your medicals passed. Hope PPR is the next logical step for you.
In my case, my medicals passed on 14th Jan, and on next working day - 17th Jan, they sent me ADR - IMM5669 (Schedule A) and IMM5604 (Additional Family Information) forms. Let's see how long it will take them to process these before PPR

Reactions: Punk6

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Oh great! Finally your medicals passed. Hope PPR is the next logical step for you.
In my case, my medicals passed on 14th Jan, and on next working day - 17th Jan, they sent me ADR - IMM5669 (Schedule A) and IMM5604 (Additional Family Information) forms. Let's see how long it will take them to process these before PPR
Yeah, hoping to see PPR next. Do they request IMM5669 for some specific criteria of candidates or are they generally asking everyone to submit it these days?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Mine was extended Apr 2021 too, but then nothing came after :(
I know, it is annoying and unfortunately it is impossible to have a timeline. From what I saw they are finally working on backlog now, so the end may be near. If you see updated medicals or re-medicals followed by request of Schedule A, it means that you are very close.

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
I know, it is annoying and unfortunately it is impossible to have a timeline. From what I saw they are finally working on backlog now, so the end may be near. If you see updated medicals or re-medicals followed by request of Schedule A, it means that you are very close.
Thanks. Anyway you never bothered to do up-front medical again right?

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
@legalfalcon i just checked that as per my GCMS notes, my criminality is valid till 22nd May 2022. While I’m currently at all stages passed pending final decision and have recently passed my remeds as well, could you advise what would be the impact if I don’t get PPR before this date? Does it mean I would require to submit PCCs again?

Reactions: sunnysharma1991

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
@legalfalcon i just checked that as per my GCMS notes, my criminality is valid till 22nd May 2022. While I’m currently at all stages passed pending final decision and have recently passed my remeds as well, could you advise what would be the impact if I don’t get PPR before this date? Does it mean I would require to submit PCCs again?
Which section of GCMS shows criminality expiry date? Could you pls post a snippet?