+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I submitted a webform to IRCC with the upfront medical information sheet asking them to use it for my IMM1017E.
Can you elaborate on how you requested the clinic to link it at their end, and if they have agreed to do so?
May 2021 is long time back, so not sure if the same remedicals would work now, as they are valid for only 4 months, which might not be sufficient for them to finalize your application, issue COPR, and for you to personally land in Canada. Therefore, I'd advise you to do medicals again.
As far as the process for linking medicals by the clinic is concerned, I went to clinic with copy of upfront medical exam sheet done on 18th December 2021 as well as copy of IMM1017E. The clinic kept a copy of both and told me that they will send an email to the High Commission/IRCC (RMO office is my guess) through the emedical system and request IRCC to link my medicals to the new IME number. They said the process can take 7-10 days and advised me to also raise a webform (which I had already done). Hope this helps.

Reactions: Punk6

Raghu92

Nov 20, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Happy new year

My timeline is
AOR 2020
FSW - O (EE)
VO - Ottawa

I have applied with my spouse as secondary applicant. Got her remed request on 1st Dec 2021, and uploaded the results by 21st Dec. Today, I got my remed request. Hoping to get the good news soon.

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
If someone have any information regarding this, please help

I was charged with a criminal offense in 2020. i applied for my PR in 2019 through PNP. The charges are still pending and I received a request from Ircc to submit form imm5669
I will have to declare in that form that I was arrested for a criminal offense and the charges are still pending. What would be the impact on my PR final decision as it’s in the end stage ? I applied for my work permit extension in end of 2021 and was approved, when j applied for my work visa for the extended work permit, they have asked me a RCMP background check and Police reports as well. Not sure if i should provide them the documents for work visa or provide them imm5669 for PR and wait for their decision on PR. Also, if they get to know my pending charges, can they refuse my PR or put a hold on to it ? PR is on final stage as of now
You might want to consult with a lawyer (eg. @legalfalcon ).

donerkababs

Jan 24, 2020
Just received ADR that ask me for my personal history and employment in Canada.

Client Information: Receipt of information from client Please provide any information regarding
your previous or prospective employment within Canada. This must be received at this office by:
2022/02/07

Anyone have seen this?

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
May 2021 is long time back, so not sure if the same remedicals would work now, as they are valid for only 4 months, which might not be sufficient for them to finalize your application, issue COPR, and for you to personally land in Canada. Therefore, I'd advise you to do medicals again.
As far as the process for linking medicals by the clinic is concerned, I went to clinic with copy of upfront medical exam sheet done on 18th December 2021 as well as copy of IMM1017E. The clinic kept a copy of both and told me that they will send an email to the High Commission/IRCC (RMO office is my guess) through the emedical system and request IRCC to link my medicals to the new IME number. They said the process can take 7-10 days and advised me to also raise a webform (which I had already done). Hope this helps.
Personally, I'm ready to complete my landing at any time that they issue my COPR before June 1. If they take longer than that, I'm hoping they might extend my medicals themselves and hence I decided to stick with the upfront I have submitted. Paying more money and taking out time for getting a new medical exam done does not seem very worthwhile.
Also, I hope your RMO picks up your request soon! Good luck. Thanks for the explanation.

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Received remedical request (IMM1017E) yesterday

AOR: Jan 26 2020
COR: India
VO: Ottawa
Stream: FSW-O

I did proactive Upfront medicals on 18th December (wish I had waited) and sent a copy through webform to IRCC which they have not yet updated.

Any one had any success in getting upfront medicals linked to the profile before/after remedical request? Thanks!

P.S. I already requested the clinic to link it at their end.
@legalfalcon: Could you offer any suggestion to link the upfront medicals with the remedical request? Have already raised webform before and after getting the remedical request, sent an email to CPC-Ottwa (my primary VO), and the clinic has also sent a request to Delhi high commission apparently (RMO office I guess). I am really worried now if the linkage doesn't happen. Would you advise me to get an another medical done or wait for few more days? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Punk6

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
@legalfalcon: Could you offer any suggestion to link the upfront medicals with the remedical request? Have already raised webform before and after getting the remedical request, sent an email to CPC-Ottwa (my primary VO), and the clinic has also sent a request to Delhi high commission apparently (RMO office I guess). I am really worried now if the linkage doesn't happen. Would you advise me to get an another medical done or wait for few more days? Thanks in advance.
Yes please @legalfalcon , +1
Please also guide how to inform IRCC about fulfilling IMM1017E through upfront medicals that were already submitted but not updated yet as part of my profile. I have already raised webforms but they aren't proving effective.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey, you may have submitted your e-medical document that the Medical examination center gave you right? And why did you submit the proof via web form, shouldn’t you upload them under the “View submitted application and submitted documents page”?
Did you transmit the changes through this page?
I did not have a place to upload what I understood is that when they ask for remeds there are no action to make from our part (ircc website) but I did send them via webform and now it is medicals passed on my account. Meds done jan 3rd, passed thursday 6 jan

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
@legalfalcon hope you are doing fine, my daughters passports expires beginning of July, I just get re-medicals passed on Jan 5 or 6 should I renew her passport as some ppl are telling me there should be more than 6 month on the passport remaining. And how are those months calculated ? I mean if it expires in july that is 7 or 6 months from january? Thank you im advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon hope you are doing fine, my daughters passports expires beginning of July, I just get re-medicals passed on Jan 5 or 6 should I renew her passport as some ppl are telling me there should be more than 6 month on the passport remaining. And how are those months calculated ? I mean if it expires in july that is 7 or 6 months from january? Thank you im advance.
When you are asked to submit your passport when you received the PPR, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.

However, if your passport is expiring soon, it is always better to get it renewed and send a scan of the biographical pages to IRCC via webform. With this, your COPR and PR visa will be issued for max duration as COPR and PR visa cannot be issued for a date beyond the expiry date of the passport or the meds, whichever expires earlier.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes please @legalfalcon , +1
Please also guide how to inform IRCC about fulfilling IMM1017E through upfront medicals that were already submitted but not updated yet as part of my profile. I have already raised webforms but they aren't proving effective.

you will have to send a web form and wait for an action from IRCC since someone will have to manually do it.

When IRCC asks for a remed, they are now sending a letter with an IME that you have to use. The Immigration Medical Examination number is associated with your application.

If you got your meds done on your own, you may have a different IME number and it can take a considerably longer time for it to be attached to your file.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
See above.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
When you are asked to submit your passport when you received the PPR, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.

However, if your passport is expiring soon, it is always better to get it renewed and send a scan of the biographical pages to IRCC via webform. With this, your COPR and PR visa will be issued for max duration as COPR and PR visa cannot be issued for a date beyond the expiry date of the passport or the meds, whichever expires earlier.
Thank you for your reply.

We are 4 persons in the application and the only expring passport would be my daughter beginning of July. They asked for remeds and new PCC and all is updated passed again in our account but they did not ask to renew my daughters passport, we are planning to land in canada as soon as we get the pr so we are done with it. Would it be possible for them to send ppr if on the passport there is less than 6 months? Do i get a choice? Or it is mandatory to have more than 6 month validity? My logic is that once we enter canada as PR passport validity shouldn't be an issue anymore as we would be legally in canada.

Ns13

May 23, 2020
Hello sunny,
I am in same situation. I uploaded upfront meds in december and yesterday received imm1017. Did you get any update on your profile yet?.