+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Received a remedical request (IMM1017E) today even though I have an upfront medical submitted since June, 2021 which has not yet been updated as part of my profile. Sent in a webform stating so.

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Received remedical request (IMM1017E) yesterday

AOR: Jan 26 2020
COR: India
VO: Ottawa
Stream: FSW-O

I did proactive Upfront medicals on 18th December (wish I had waited) and sent a copy through webform to IRCC which they have not yet updated.

Any one had any success in getting upfront medicals linked to the profile before/after remedical request? Thanks!

P.S. I already requested the clinic to link it at their end.

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
I also am Jan 3rd 2020 AOR got remeds in dec and we did them on monday, today uploaded everything via webform. Let's hope for good news. Hang in there.
Hey, you may have submitted your e-medical document that the Medical examination center gave you right? And why did you submit the proof via web form, shouldn’t you upload them under the “View submitted application and submitted documents page”?
Did you transmit the changes through this page?

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Received remedical request (IMM1017E) yesterday

AOR: Jan 26 2020
COR: India
VO: Ottawa
Stream: FSW-O

I did proactive Upfront medicals on 18th December (wish I had waited) and sent a copy through webform to IRCC which they have not yet updated.

Any one had any success in getting upfront medicals linked to the profile before/after remedical request? Thanks!

P.S. I already requested the clinic to link it at their end.
I submitted a webform to IRCC with the upfront medical information sheet asking them to use it for my IMM1017E.
Can you elaborate on how you requested the clinic to link it at their end, and if they have agreed to do so?

Canada786@

Jan 6, 2022
If someone have any information regarding this, please help

I was charged with a criminal offense in 2020. i applied for my PR in 2019 through PNP. The charges are still pending and I received a request from Ircc to submit form imm5669
I will have to declare in that form that I was arrested for a criminal offense and the charges are still pending. What would be the impact on my PR final decision as it’s in the end stage ? I applied for my work permit extension in end of 2021 and was approved, when j applied for my work visa for the extended work permit, they have asked me a RCMP background check and Police reports as well. Not sure if i should provide them the documents for work visa or provide them imm5669 for PR and wait for their decision on PR. Also, if they get to know my pending charges, can they refuse my PR or put a hold on to it ? PR is on final stage as of now