+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

GatorGuy

Jun 7, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon, just wanted to let you know yesterday I received my approval and today I received credentials for the portal and also e-CoPR, it was so fast compared to others in the forum where takes weeks to get the document, maybe it was because my status was expiring soon. I want to thank you for your help during these hard months and this forum brought me a lot clarification with the situation. I know everybody is going to get it soon so hang in there a bit more, be patient the day will come. Thank you :)
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing what your visa office was? I'm in a similar situation as you but still awaiting that golden email. Also did you ever request GCMS notes or send a webform letting them know your status was expiring soon?

sekar90

Jul 2, 2019
AOR Jan 2020
EE FSW Outland
Updated them twice about 1) my new born with passport and medicals in Aug 2020 2) Passport renewal in Sep 2021
Have not seen any movement in profile yet. Have not paid RPRF. Will this impact my chances of getting a PR? Planning to pay it now. If yes how much should I pay as per old fee structure or as per new structure?

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Unless a final decision is made on the application, making any predictions is futile. IF you do not have any notes that create any concerns, you should not worry.
That's fair.

What Im overthinking is this:
My colleague will apply under TR to PR international French speaking graduates.
She has the same role and manager as me.

Her work letter might slightly differ from my letter that I used because each of us prepared the reference letter and asked our manager to review/edit and sign.

Will tbey cross compare the two letters and ask us why they re not identical? Should I let my colleague use the same letter as mine?

Our manager did not have any idea how to do it and there is no formal job description for us.... so I had to prepare the letter for my manager. Is this misrepresentation?!
Thank you

jedisson46

Oct 30, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-05-2020
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing what your visa office was? I'm in a similar situation as you but still awaiting that golden email. Also did you ever request GCMS notes or send a webform letting them know your status was expiring soon?
My office was Sydney. I requested GCMS notes every three months and yeah I sent a webform informing them my status was expiring soon, they read that and I believe that was the reason my application was processed because after two days of receiving the generic email they always send, they did everything and super fast: golden email, credentials for portal and e-CoPR in two days when usually takes weeks according to other applicants.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
That's fair.

Her work letter might slightly differ from my letter that I used because each of us prepared the reference letter and asked our manager to review/edit and sign.

Will tbey cross compare the two letters and ask us why they re not identical? Should I let my colleague use the same letter as mine?

Our manager did not have any idea how to do it and there is no formal job description for us.... so I had to prepare the letter for my manager. Is this misrepresentation?!
Thank you
Each application is different and just because two applicants have similar profiles, does not mean they will have the same outcome as there are many variables.

Reactions: Maxpayne111

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
That's fair.

Thank you

It is indeed overthinking but if you still want to be on safe side then by all means please make some amendments so that the letters are not identical.

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Anyone has an idea of when we will see movements from Ottawa?
I am very happy for our pnp friends. Nonetheless, we haven't see any significant movement on fsw side. And I am starting to think that they may have a different timetable for fsw.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Anyone has an idea of when we will see movements from Ottawa?
I am very happy for our pnp friends. Nonetheless, we haven't see any significant movement on fsw side. And I am starting to think that they may have a different timetable for fsw.
I think that there is no timetable for FSW yet. They are currently focusing on CEC (mostly) and old PNP.
I hope for some FSW next year.

entmba

Oct 20, 2020
Is Canada even serious about FSW applications? Do we need them or they need us? Are they doing charity through their FSW program? I thought it was about getting skilled workforce (who will also make babies) inside Canada to help improve its GDP! What are they doing sitting on our files like this? Holding on to our money and our files for 2 years without any information! And you cant get any information directly unless you order GCMS notes by paying money! And GCMS notes are nothing but 150+ pages of the same information! The least we can expect from them is to be more open and explain the situation to us applicants! We are not 'refugees'. We are skilled workforce!

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Is Canada even serious about FSW applications? Do we need them or they need us? Are they doing charity through their FSW program? I thought it was about getting skilled workforce (who will also make babies) inside Canada to help improve its GDP! What are they doing sitting on our files like this? Holding on to our money and our files for 2 years without any information! And you cant get any information directly unless you order GCMS notes by paying money! And GCMS notes are nothing but 150+ pages of the same information! The least we can expect from them is to be more open and explain the situation to us applicants! We are not 'refugees'. We are skilled workforce!
They don’t have much time left. Once Australia opens up, many candidates won’t even hesitate. Perhaps only then will IRCC realize what they have done.

Mish.man

Jul 2, 2020
It is so ridiculous at this point. 2 years and no clear information, nothing.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
You are expecting too much from the Canadian immigration. The dynamics have changed completely within the last 2 years and now it’s about inviting people who will help improve the government PR rather than benefit Canada. It is a charity now which only benefits certain people belonging to the following categories: CEC, Parents & grandparents, TR to PR, Refugees and Asylum seekers.
good luck with getting the PR if you are an skilled worker.

Last edited: