+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

anonimus

Jul 8, 2020
That would be a risky move since passport could be misplaced or get delayed in being returned back to you. You'd have to wait to hear back from IRCC to be sure. As far as I know, people in the US have been sending their passports to Ottawa for further processing and not to a VAC centre.
I see, thank you for that response! Appreciate it.

anonimus

Jul 8, 2020
Does the PPR mail you got specify the exact Visa office to submit your passport?.. if you have already sent change of address and acknowledged by IRCC, I believe you can submit at nearest VAC in USA with all relevant documents...
Hey, yeah it does specify VAC, but also states in case I'm in Canada that I could send my passport to Ottawa, but I'm not. The change of address that I submitted to IRCC was never acknowledged; meaning they never confirmed having received my message and that it's been updated, and that's what's concerning.

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi Everyone, did anyone here got a COPR or PPR from the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia? It seems like all the application which have not been touched for a long time are all been worked on from CIO Sydney.

May 15, 2020
Hey, yeah it does specify VAC, but also states in case I'm in Canada that I could send my passport to Ottawa, but I'm not. The change of address that I submitted to IRCC was never acknowledged; meaning they never confirmed having received my message and that it's been updated, and that's what's concerning.
Hi, did you get email or messages in online accounts for ppr?

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi Everyone, did anyone here got a COPR or PPR from the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia? It seems like all the application which have not been touched for a long time are all been worked on from CIO Sydney.
I too feel the same... I am AOR : Feb 16, VO : CIO , security still pending and COR - USA.. File not touched since May'20.
CIO is the slowest of all VO's. .. Absolutely hopeless..

Reactions: pbhanot

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
I too feel the same... I am AOR : Feb 16, VO : CIO , security still pending and COR - USA.. File not touched since May'20.
CIO is the slowest of all VO's. .. Absolutely hopeless..
This is a hopeless organization and we better stop counting on them.

Reactions: pbhanot

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
This is a hopeless organization and we better stop counting on them.
Exactly! People from March/April/May AOR outlands are getting approved....I really doubt IRCCs way of handling applications, they really need to be trained on immigration matters.. Everything is opening up now and Canada is still behind waiting for CoVid to vanish...