***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Hi all,

My GCMS had a Recommended Passed with a note mentioned by an agent about pof. I addressed that point with an LOE and some more proofs.
Webform reply when I asked about status BEFORE I sent an LOE and proofs was: "The eligibility review has been met." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)
Webform reply when I asked about status AFTER I sent an LOE and proofs is: "The eligibility verification is currently valid." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)

The second webform I raised was after a month after my LOE. Does this mean my eligibility has been changed from Recommended Passed to Passed?
I have ordered GCMS but its going to take another month or 2.

Thanks in advance!

appliedtocan

Dec 2, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon

Please I’d appreciate your guidance regarding a pending concern (AOR Jan 6). I have inquired on two different occasions about the status of my application via webforms; same response (Eligibility, Security, Criminality, Background, Medical = All Valid).

I’ve spoken with IRCC agents about twice, who also confirm that all stages are passed and pending final decision since May 14. However, my GCMS notes just received shows Officer Text under Notes 1: “Application pending inadmissibilty to Canada as per info found in Info Sharing”

I was denied study visa to the US for misrepresentation some years ago which I disclosed in my PR application also. Please, is there anything I can proactively do from my end to help address this concern? Like provide an upfront LOE about how that happened? Please, kindly help advise me on my available options (immediate or subsequently) that could aid my current application. Thanks a lot.

Would appreciate other generous tips on this forum too where available Thank you
How do you contact IRCC outside the webform. So far I have been doing that and I didn't get the proper response to questions that I am looking for

Thanks

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
When the IRCC minister was asked those questions we have by Raquel Dancho, he was just keeping repeating words, I could't believe what I was watching. It's sad our lives are highly decided by their incompetent operation now.
I checked the application today and I could see application/profile updated... I think its a system glitch because I cant see any changes in the application.. Its the same old status "
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
This is pathetic.....

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
I checked the application today and I could see application/profile updated... I think its a system glitch because I cant see any changes in the application.. Its the same old status "
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
This is pathetic.....
Or someone might have touched your profile and updated something. It’s a ghost update.

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Did anyone get a GU today? I just saw one and was wondering if it was a glitch.
Yes, I checked the application today and could see application/profile updated... I think its a system glitch because I cant see any changes in the application.. Its the same old status "
This is pathetic.....

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
This is pathetic.....
This should be a ghost update means something has done for your application.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
The word "Express" in "Express Entry" has really lost its meaning. This is beyond ridiculous.
Haha

To be fair, the entry was express-ed, just the exist

Newbie82

Mar 2, 2020
@legalfalcon I have received the COPRs for my family recently and noticed that the passport expiry date of my son is wrong. Instead of January the month typed on the copr is February. Please advise if this needs to be corrected and if yes how?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I have received the COPRs for my family recently and noticed that the passport expiry date of my son is wrong. Instead of January the month typed on the copr is February. Please advise if this needs to be corrected and if yes how?

All documents should have correct info. You can send a webform or an email to the VO that issued you the COPR and inform them of the issue. They will send you further instructions on how to rectify it and get a new COPR.

Newbie82

Mar 2, 2020
All documents should have correct info. You can send a webform or an email to the VO that issued you the COPR and inform them of the issue. They will send you further instructions on how to rectify it and get a new COPR.
Thank you. I have raised the web form just now. Out of your experience, do they ask for the errornous copr back with the stamped passport to issue a new copr?