+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Exactly! People from March/April/May AOR outlands are getting approved....I really doubt IRCCs way of handling applications, they really need to be trained on immigration matters.. Everything is opening up now and Canada is still behind waiting for CoVid to vanish...
When the IRCC minister was asked those questions we have by Raquel Dancho, he was just keeping repeating words, I could't believe what I was watching. It's sad our lives are highly decided by their incompetent operation now.

Reactions: pbhanot and g.neha

_ladyj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon,
My aor is jan, 20, Sydney VO, but security has not been initiated yet :( Got my cbsa notes: eligibility met, everything looks good, but my application was assigned to cb01126. Is this the code of the officer or group? There is a topic on this forum about the long processing time with cb01126.
Are some more complicated cases assigned to very experienced officers or special groups?(I do not think mine is so, but who knows why I am still waiting and elligibility is not passed yet)

Thank you.
Hey Did you get your PPR ? Mine is also assigned to cb01126 agent.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi fellow applicants,
If your file is assigned to officer (not analyst or processing agent)-LC01329 (which can be confirmed from GCMS notes), it appears those files are incessantly delayed.

Let's connect and discuss on the following thread:

Go to the thread here

gdawar

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2020
Nomination.....
15-01-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Can anyone tell me the process for PPR ? Before you ask about timelines, I will post shortly as I am in time crunch in sending the documents.
Creating FedEx labels is a pain in the ass and address doesnt fit in the input box(fedex form) need help. Thanks!!
Follow this:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/permalink/1656780234500858/
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/where-submit-passport/cross-border-shipment-instructions.html?fbclid=IwAR1rg44ioJ6YX3hRojOZ5iKh_7gbI7GZxE3opRi8fTyN6aLrZnXgPZP-rRU

Meharpreet13

Oct 22, 2020
I’ve been trying to get a canadian number thru textnow to get in touch with IRCC. However when i try to put a canadian code...it shows an error “this number is no longer available. The list has been refreshed so that you can make another selection”
I have tried all possible canadian codes to no avail. I’m on IOS.
Can you guys please suggest a remedy