+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

shreeni

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hi everyone my case progress is as below.

From what I have gathered most people with AOR in Jan have medical passed status. Mine is still under review should I be worried ?

ITA: 27 Nov 2019
AOR: 25 Jan 2020
Bio-metric Request: 12 Feb 2020
Bio-metric Completed: 14 Feb 2020
ADR: 26 Feb 2020
ADR Uploaded: 29 Feb 2020

Other Status are as below:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Can you please let us know on the ADR requested?

Axaykumar

Mar 18, 2018
Both will work just fine! Webform will take around 2 working days for solution. Call just around 30 mins! :)

Hi Neeraj,

Could you please share the contact details of the IRCC for call from India and what will be the preferable timing to call Canada IRCC ?

Thanks.

Axaykumar

Mar 18, 2018
Hi All,

Could anyone please share the contact details of the IRCC for call from India and what will be the preferable timing to call Canada IRCC ?

Thanks.

matthew_131

Nov 11, 2017
How did you guys get a reply thru the webform??? I contacted IRCC and this is their reply

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Since it was received on January 22, 2020, it is still within regular processing times.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

manpreetsingh8950

Sep 17, 2019
Till tomorrow estimated completion time was 4 months in the progress. Today it changed to 18 weeks. Does that mean anything? Will there be delay? I got rprf on feb 6 with letter saying admissibility in process.

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi All -
Yesterday when I logged into IRCC account , I saw status as "Application/profile updated". When I logged out and logged back in , the status changed to "submitted" again. Not sure if this is just an issue with their website or something changed in background.
There is no change in actual status of eligibility , background check etc.
Thanks.

Amin797

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Hi All -
Yesterday when I logged into IRCC account , I saw status as "Application/profile updated". When I logged out and logged back in , the status changed to "submitted" again. Not sure if this is just an issue with their website or something changed in background.
Thanks.
did you get the email about this update.?

Reactions: mlcanada

Amin797

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Hi All -
Thanks.
Ghost update, wait for good news.

Reactions: mlcanada