+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
No there is no eMail. Last time [02-March] when I checked with IRCC through web form they mentioned -
Eligibility - not started
Background check - not started
My guess for this 'Gost Update' based on update 'Eligibility - not started' that you received on Mar 02 ----> The CIO office would have completed the R10 check and promoted the file to the next step 'Eligibility'. This step cannot get over within a week or so, it's lengthy process. OR criminality check would have completed which normally happen in initial 1/2 months time.

You may submit the web form after few days to get the latest update. You might see either Eligibility marked in progress or change in CPC.

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
My guess for this 'Gost Update' based on update 'Eligibility - not started' that you received on Mar 02 ----> The CIO office would have completed the R10 check and promoted the file to the next step 'Eligibility'. This step cannot get over within a week or so, it's lengthy process. OR criminality check would have completed which normally happen in initial 1/2 months time.

You may submit the web form after few days to get the latest update. You might see either Eligibility marked in progress or change in CPC.
Thanks for information. I'll try to get additional information from IRCC.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Logged in today and even though I already had my biometrics taken and submitted I still haven't gotten any updates. Today on my profile, instead of "we need your fingerprints to process your application", it now reads "we have not received your fingerprints". I have a Date of biometrics enrollment as Feb 7th. Should I be worried?

Hello folks!!

AOR Jan 23 here

Received BIL on Feb 06 and had biometrics taken on Feb 7th. So far the biometrics status (see below) hasn't updated yet but it does show enrollment on the top right box
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: February 7, 2020
  • Expiry Date: February 7, 2030
Should I be concerned?

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 6, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Wishnew656

Mar 9, 2019
Hi folks, need some advice. So i ordered a set of gcms notes on Feb 21st, but found out yesterday on call that my eligibility has been marked as Review Required. Now I'm not sure if the gcms will contain reason for RR, so my question is can in order another set of notes whilst the first set is still pending. Any insights from previous experience is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, cheers!

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi folks, need some advice. So i ordered a set of gcms notes on Feb 21st, but found out yesterday on call that my eligibility has been marked as Review Required. Now I'm not sure if the gcms will contain reason for RR, so my question is can in order another set of notes whilst the first set is still pending. Any insights from previous experience is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, cheers!
There is no reason why you shouldn't. It's your right. Some even say better to ask for them once every month after the 3 rd month to monitor your application. I am a January 3rd AOR. I am gonna wait until 3.5 month to order mine.

Reactions: Wishnew656

Wishnew656

Mar 9, 2019
There is no reason why you shouldn't. It's your right. Some even say better to ask for them once every month after the 3 rd month to monitor your application. I am a January 3rd AOR. I am gonna wait until 3.5 month to order mine.
Cheers mate, yeah I do intend to keep applying for gcms every month from now. I ordered 4 sets back to back on a previous app, but my only confusion in this instance is regarding if I can order a second set while the first one hasn't even been recieved yet.

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hello guys, has anyone gotten Passport Request after applying?
My AOR date is Dec 27th, 2019. But wanted to see if anyone's application has been processed this year.

Good luck everyone :)

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
My AOR date is Dec 27th, 2019. But wanted to see if anyone's application has been processed this year.

Yes I did get RPRF in Feb 18, 2020. But no news after that.

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019

So far 3 people of Jan AOR have reported to have got PPR.

Wanny90

Sep 24, 2019
South Korea
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
I also had tb 15 years before but they put me for sputum test , could you through some light
Same sputum test (completed) and X-ray after 3 months.