+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
So far 3 people of Jan AOR have reported to have got PPR.
I guess that may not be correct info or wrong entry. PPR just within 1 and an half or 2 months is impossible. Every step has it's own time-line and IRCC will not compromise on that for anybody.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hi folks, need some advice. So i ordered a set of gcms notes on Feb 21st, but found out yesterday on call that my eligibility has been marked as Review Required. Now I'm not sure if the gcms will contain reason for RR, so my question is can in order another set of notes whilst the first set is still pending. Any insights from previous experience is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, cheers!
What is your AOR date? When you get the notes, please post why eligibility has been marked as 'Review Required'.

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
I guess that may not be correct info or wrong entry. PPR just within 1 and an half or 2 months is impossible. Every step has it's own time-line and IRCC will not compromise on that for anybody.
Nope. Those who got PPR have confirmed the news themselves. You can check on myimmitracker. They were shocked too. You never know with IRCC.

do you know when is their AOR?
1. AOR: Jan 05, 2020 PPR: Feb 12, 2020 Country: India Stream: FSW-O VO: Ottawa
2. AOR: Jan 08, 2020 PPR: Feb 13, 2020 Country: Nigeria Stream: FSW-O VO: Unknown
3. AOR: Jan 06, 2020 PPR: Mar 03, 2020 Country: India Country of residence: Australia Stream : PNP-O VO: Sydney

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Nope. Those who got PPR have confirmed the news themselves. You can check on myimmitracker. They were shocked too. You never know with IRCC.

2. AOR: Jan 08, 2020 PPR: Feb 13, 2020 Country: Nigeria Stream: FSW-O VO: Unknown
3. AOR: Jan 06, 2020 PPR: Mar 03, 2020 Country: India Country of residence: Australia Stream : PNP-O VO: Sydney

IRCC cannot be this much unpredictable. I saw those entries on myimmitracker already but question is how authentic those accounts are. Anybody can add such record, is not it? anyway, let's hope for same outcome for us..lol

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019

There is one guy who posts about this PR story on every AOR forum to seek the likes and comments. He keeps changing the story, time-lines & provides free philosophical advises. Andy did remove his post earlier as part of clean-up. Some people trust his story is true and encouraging.

Reactions: nna2020

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
IRCC cannot be this much unpredictable. I saw those entries on myimmitracker already but question is how authentic those accounts are. Anybody can add such record, is not it? anyway, let's hope for same outcome for us..lol
There is one guy who posts about this PR story on every AOR forum to seek the likes and comments. He keeps changing the story, time-lines & provides free philosophical advises. Andy did remove his post earlier as part of clean-up. Some people trust his story is true and encouraging.
Well it's up to you whether you believe it or not. I thought those posts on myimmitracker were genuine. We can only hope for the best outcome for everyone here.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Well it's up to you whether you believe it or not. I thought those posts on myimmitracker were genuine. We can only hope for the best outcome for everyone here.
Agree, It's up to individual to buy that PPR can be processed in 25 or 26 working days.

1. AOR: Jan 05, 2020 PPR: Feb 12, 2020 Country: India Stream: FSW-O VO: Ottawa --- 26 working days.
2. AOR: Jan 08, 2020 PPR: Feb 13, 2020 Country: Nigeria Stream: FSW-O VO: Unknown --- 25 working days.

CG7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hey. Got a ghost update last week and my BG changed from we are processing your BG to your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check. Should I be worried?
Biometrics done and MEP. AOR Jan 13th. Pnp inland.

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hey. Got a ghost update last week and my BG changed from we are processing your BG to your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check. Should I be worried?
That might be good news, from what I've read. You should expect PPR in next couple of days...you could also call IRCC...they'll give you the most recent update..good luck and congs!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
That might be good news, from what I've read. You should expect PPR in next couple of days...you could also call IRCC...they'll give you the most recent update..good luck and congs!
It would be great to see such a quick pprs, but status changes/progress are not a guarantee of a ppr.

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
I got one on 20th Feb when BG changed from we are processing to in progress. There hasn't been any changes after that. It probably means that someone is working on your file. So I believe its a good thing. My AOR is Jan 23.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I got one on 20th Feb when BG changed from we are processing to in progress. There hasn't been any changes after that. It probably means that someone is working on your file. So I believe its a good thing. My AOR is Jan 23.
Got those on Jan 24, directly after Biometrics. My background check says we are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information. And it's been like that ever since. Some never get GU and get their PPR in the mail suddenly. Others follow the IP1 IP2 etc pattern but there is golden rule about it.

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Got those on Jan 24, directly after Biometrics. My background check says we are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information. And it's been like that ever since. Some never get GU and get their PPR in the mail suddenly. Others follow the IP1 IP2 etc pattern but there is golden rule about it.
I got one on 6th Feb just after Biometrics, got the 2nd one on 20th Feb when BG status changed to in progress. I understand that there is no hard and fast rule about how applications are treated by IRCC. Some get PPR without any GU whereas others go through IP1-IP2 stages.

Wishnew656

Mar 9, 2019
What is your AOR date? When you get the notes, please post why eligibility has been marked as 'Review Required'.
AOR is 10th of Jan and yeah I'll update the forum when I get my notes, but it's likely gonna be early April when I get them. Think it might be for Pof as the funds are in 2 FDs opened in August with 100% contribution through gift deed. I also had to withdraw a previous sponsorship app as my wife failed eligibility to sponsor me. Here's hoping for the best anyways

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Since yours is inland application , you would get PPR much faster than outland applications. I won't be surprised if you get PPR within a week or two. Thanks.