+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Jan2020 AOR freinds, We are in a wait and watch game for another month or so. Here is a general observation based off Oct'2019, Nov'2019 & Dec'2019 forums, it's kind of clear that initial 2 and a half months, there is no much progress except Bio-metrics & MEP. Then not all but few starts getting 1 or more ghost updates ( application gets updated but nothing changes) . This might indicate either BGC is completed or security started or eligibility is passed. The profile status might not be reflect everything nor progress bar means anything. If all checks are passed, there is a PPR ( within 3 to 5 months post AOR). It's an individual call to order GCMC notes after 3 moths completion to know what's going on and take action if required.
Yup this is my deduction as well. Well resumed. Good job. But as @SirManDudeGuy said there is nothing much we can do about it. It's good to have someone to discuss with the whole process and hearing good or bad news from previous AORs might help us in our file. GCMC notes would be useful in case there are unexplained delays. If they need something from us they will let us know.

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
A lot of anxious people on here... personally I don't mind waiting if my documents are all uploaded and ready for review. The ones that makes me impatient are the ones where I have to wait for Canadapost. Live your life and check back once in a while :) Life is stressful enough
I wish I could stop thinking about it. I need to take up meditation!

I'm not sure about others but it feels like my life is on hold until this process is over. My family, friends, and job all know I'm leaving. Hard to advance your career when they know you've got one foot out the door! They're already hiring my replacement so I can train them. And I can't get a new job until PR comes through. My boyfriend has already moved to Canada and is setting up our apartment. And then if something goes wrong with my application, my whole plan for my life goes out the window!

I've promised myself not to call for updates until the 6 month mark, like they ask. I haven't decided if I will get GCMS notes, but I'm not going to order them any time soon for certain. I know nothing has happened on my application yet, in all likelihood. I know there's not much I can do but wait... but that makes me feel very helpless. I think it makes a lot of sense why people are so stressed. It's not a helpful feeling in this case, but I think it's a very normal one.

Reactions: mlcanada

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019

I'm not sure about others but it feels like my life is on hold until this process is over. My family, friends, and job all know I'm leaving. Hard to advance your career when they know you've got one foot out the door! They're already hiring my replacement so I can train them. And I can't get a new job until PR comes through. My boyfriend has already moved to Canada and is setting up our apartment. And then if something goes wrong with my application, my whole plan for my life goes out the window!

I've promised myself not to call for updates until the 6 month mark, like they ask. I haven't decided if I will get GCMS notes, but I'm not going to order them any time soon for certain. I know nothing has happened on my application yet, in all likelihood. I know there's not much I can do but wait... but that makes me feel very helpless. I think it makes a lot of sense why people are so stressed. It's not a helpful feeling in this case, but I think it's a very normal one.
Of course there is a lot of stress involved. Same here. Taking my wife 2 kids to start a whole new life. But you have to stay focused on the main goal, which is to get the PR. So to destress and get help I think we've got each others back here in case of need. Let's hope will se movement the soonest. Good luck.

CG7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019

I feel for you. Everyone knew I was leaving. I trained my replacement but my boss keeps in touch which is good. If I need a killer reference in the future, I won't hesitate to ask her. I can't wait for this process to end. Yes my life feels on hold but for now, I am planning to either go back home or back to school. That will help keep my mind off this PR application.

MilanPipaliya

Feb 29, 2020
@andy.. a quick question for you. I got ITA on nov 11 2019. I submitted profile on jan 12 2020. Got AOR on same day. Medical exams passed on Jan 29 and Bio metrics completed on Feb 3rd. on Feb 11th i got RPRF payment request and i paid on 13th. i have applied from INDIA and in FSWP. How long will it take for me to receive Ready for Visa Email?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
@andy.. a quick question for you. I got ITA on nov 11 2019. I submitted profile on jan 12 2020. Got AOR on same day. Medical exams passed on Jan 29 and Bio metrics completed on Feb 3rd. on Feb 11th i got RPRF payment request and i paid on 13th. i have applied from INDIA and in FSWP. How long will it take for me to receive Ready for Visa Email?
I would say, you need to hope for an average, so by June-July you should get it.

neve.rmind

May 15, 2019
Hi @andy108 ,
Could you help me understand what is current status of my application ? Has the profile reached IP2?
PNP- Outland : Ontario : CRS 1036: Number of applicants : 1+1 = 2
AOR: 16th January 2020
Biometrics Collection request: 1st February 2020
MEP : 1st February 2020
Biometrics Completion: 6th February 2020

Number of Emails received -
2 emails on 1st February 2020, with almost the same timestamp. Subject : "We sent you a message about your application "
1 email on 2nd February 2020, Subject: "We updated your application status"

Current information in the profile -

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 1, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • February 6, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi, please what was the content of your RPRF letter?