+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

neve.rmind

May 15, 2019
Hi Gurus,
Could you help me understand what is current status of my application ? Has the profile reached IP2?
PNP- Outland : Ontario : CRS 1036: Number of applicants : 1+1 = 2
AOR: 16th January 2020
Biometrics Collection request: 1st February 2020
MEP : 1st February 2020
Biometrics Completion: 6th February 2020

Number of Emails received -
2 emails on 1st February 2020, with almost the same timestamp. Subject : "We sent you a message about your application "
1 email on 2nd February 2020, Subject: "We updated your application status"

Current information in the profile -

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 1, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • February 6, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hello folks, can you help me understand if I have reached IP2?

matthew_131

Nov 11, 2017
Has anyone got changes to their eligibility? My AOR is jan 22, bio on feb14, didnt get any update after that ever since. the IRCC phone line is full too.

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Hi guys! I have a question what does this message mean “background check is in process we will send you a message if we need more information” did they start the background check. Because it is like this from the beginning

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi guys! I have a question what does this message mean “background check is in process we will send you a message if we need more information” did they start the background check. Because it is like this from the beginning
Probably doesnt mean anything. Mine is displaying the same msg since day 1. I am a Jan 3rd AOR. The updates are not showing like of previous AOR anymore. This is what I noticed. Will have to keep each others poseted for Jan AORs maybe will get a clearer picture of the process.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
It's a generic message. It will change to " your application is in progress we will send you a message if we need more information " from " “background check in process we will send you a message if we need more information” once they start the BG check. Those who have the first message as default will get the second message once their Bg check starts. This has just been my observation. However these days I am hearing a lot of cases where in CIC people simultaneously start multiple checks at the same time. So all you can do is just wait and watch. All the best.

Last edited:

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
How much maximum time it can take from RPRF to PPR in worst case?
If RPRF letter says admissibility in process.
Depends from case to case , Some people get it within a couple of weeks and some applicants get it within a few days. These days CIC is highly unpredictable so no one can know for sure except them. Better order GCMS notes for getting an accurate status.

Samysaa

Feb 27, 2020
AOR Received.
17-01-2020
It's a generic message. It will change to " your application is in progress we will send you a message if we need more information " from " “background check in process we will send you a message if we need more information” once they start the BG check. Those who have the first message as default will get the second message once their Bg check starts. This has just been my observation. However these days I am hearing a lot of cases where in CIC people simultaneously start multiple checks at the same time. So all you can do is just wait and watch. All the best.
Mine is also Alberta PNP.. Fingers crossed. Please keep us updated. Thanks.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Jan2020 AOR freinds, We are in a wait and watch game for another month or so. Here is a general observation based off Oct'2019, Nov'2019 & Dec'2019 forums, it's kind of clear that initial 2 and a half months, there is no much progress except Bio-metrics & MEP. Then not all but few starts getting 1 or more ghost updates ( application gets updated but nothing changes) . This might indicate either BGC is completed or security started or eligibility is passed. The profile status might not be reflect everything nor progress bar means anything. If all checks are passed, there is a PPR ( within 3 to 5 months post AOR). It's an individual call to order GCMC notes after 3 moths completion to know what's going on and take action if required.

SirManDudeGuy

Jan 3, 2020
A lot of anxious people on here... personally I don't mind waiting if my documents are all uploaded and ready for review. The ones that makes me impatient are the ones where I have to wait for Canadapost. Live your life and check back once in a while :) Life is stressful enough

Reactions: Ojay1

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
A lot of anxious people on here... personally I don't mind waiting if my documents are all uploaded and ready for review. The ones that makes me impatient are the ones where I have to wait for Canadapost. Live your life and check back once in a while :) Life is stressful enough
Agree, but RCMP request/process made some folks anxious, right :D