+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
you may call them for the update.
Hi - I submitted webform to get application progress update. They informed me that my VO is Sydney , Nova Scotia.
Eligibility - Not started
Background check - Not Started

Basically no progress after biometrics submission.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Newbie82

Mar 2, 2020
Hi - I submitted webform to get application progress update. They informed me that my VO is Sydney , Nova Scotia.

Basically no progress after bimetrics submission.

Thanks.
What is you AOR date?

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
One update - eMail from IRCC states - my application is with Centralized Intake Office in Sydney , Nova Scotia. I think its not same as Visa office.

Is CIO at Sydney , Nova Scotia a laggard ? :)

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019

Basically no progress after biometrics submission.

Thanks.
And do you see below status on your profile? If yes, It seems webform response tells more truth.
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

AOR Jan 02... Had called them couple of weeks back, I was told that both BGC and eligibility is in process.

Reactions: mlcanada

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
And do you see below status on your profile? If yes, It seems webform response tells more truth.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

AOR Jan 02... Had called them couple of weeks back, I was told that both BGC and eligibility is in process.
This is what I see on website -

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
This is what I see on website -

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Oh boy, that means the profile status is not accurate and misleading.

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
Hello folks!!

AOR Jan 23 here

Received BIL on Feb 06 and had biometrics taken on Feb 7th. So far the biometrics status (see below) hasn't updated yet but it does show enrollment on the top right box
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: February 7, 2020
  • Expiry Date: February 7, 2030
Should I be concerned?

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 6, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Got the same thing, opened a web form and got the reply that our biometrics were OK

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Oh boy, that means the profile status is not accurate and misleading.
Yes. That seems to be just a default message. I would recommend others to connect with ircc to find out actual application status.
After 50 days of application submission , its disappointing to learn that there is hardly any progress.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Yes. That seems to be just a default message. I would recommend others to connect with ircc to find out actual application status.
After 50 days of application submission , its disappointing to learn that there is hardly any progress.
You said your file is with CIO at Sydney... Based on I've read, generally the file at CIO processed for initial R10 check and then passed to the CPC for further steps.

Reactions: mlcanada

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
You said your file is with CIO at Sydney... Based on I've read, generally the file at CIO processed for initial R10 check and then passed to the CPC for further steps.
Ok Thanks. Do you know if all FSW-O [I've got Ontario Provincial Nomination as well] applications go to CIO - Sydney Nova Scotia ?

aifarooq786

Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone my case progress is as below.

From what I have gathered most people with AOR in Jan have medical passed status. Mine is still under review should I be worried ?

ITA: 27 Nov 2019
AOR: 25 Jan 2020
Bio-metric Request: 12 Feb 2020
Bio-metric Completed: 14 Feb 2020
ADR: 26 Feb 2020
ADR Uploaded: 29 Feb 2020

Other Status are as below:
We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.