Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
Hello I am in Paris, France I send it out tuesday and VFS GOT IT on Wednesday send it out to IRCC on thursday and got it back on Monday. I was quite surprised but how fast it went. I am doing my landing this Friday and will share with you all my experience.
Bonne chance!

Reactions: Socceros

adilgigyani

Feb 16, 2018
@legalfalcon Hello i hope you are doing well. I have a question, i got a Schedule A Background declaration form. My question is that i have recently shifted to a different city 3 months back but i did not update my address. should i mention the new address now or will that cause me a problem at this stage? Kindly guide me.

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
Sth strange.
I have received a survey email from advanis to evaluate IRCC:
“We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.”
The Canada gov site, makes this legit. "IRCC is collecting feedback from randomly selected clients who received a decision on their application in 2021."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/client-experience-survey-2022.html
But I have not heard anything from IRCC on my PPR. Last update was my medicals passed back in December 16th.
Any opinion? or anyone with similar experience ?
@legalfalcon in a hypothetical scenario what should one do, if they have missed the RFV email? (it is a very very small chance, but exploring options here)
Received the same email, but did not take part in the survey, because the email was not from IRCC!!!
Don't know if the decision made thing is true or we are just some random recipients!

Ladyinblack

Oct 14, 2020
Hello people,
Please give your inputs i will be really thankful :)

my spouse (the primary applicant) added me to his application. We got request for additional document of my background declaration, but we were asked to email that to Islamabad VO as we reside in pakistan.
why did they ask us to email to them? Any idea?
@legalfalcon

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
@legalfalcon Hello i hope you are doing well. I have a question, i got a Schedule A Background declaration form. My question is that i have recently shifted to a different city 3 months back but i did not update my address. should i mention the new address now or will that cause me a problem at this stage? Kindly guide me.
You can update it in Schedule A form even if you did not mention change of address after submitting your application. The whole purpose of Schedule A is to identify such things that have changed since you submitted your application. However If it is within the same state/ province I wouldnt worry about it but definitely update if you moved countries

adilgigyani

Feb 16, 2018
You can update it in Schedule A form even if you did not mention change of address after submitting your application. The whole purpose of Schedule A is to identify such things that have changed since you submitted your application. However If it is within the same state/ province I wouldnt worry about it but definitely update if you moved countries
Thank you for the response, i have moved to a different city/province with in the same country. It has been 3 months now. I believe i should mention it in the Schedule A form, like you mentioned that is the whole purpose of it.

Baz90

Dec 8, 2021
Hello I am in Paris, France I send it out tuesday and VFS GOT IT on Wednesday send it out to IRCC on thursday and got it back on Monday. I was quite surprised but how fast it went. I am doing my landing this Friday and will share with you all my experience.
Great !! Thanks for replying. Bon voyage !!

Reactions: Socceros

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Dear Members, my AOR is January 12, 2020. I have a question. IRCC London asked me few documents to process my application like proof of funds, updated job reference letter etc.
I checked my mail today after 20 days of receiving the email as it was in junk.

Now my problem is, I cannot arrange reference letter immediately as my CEO is on medical leave and he has to sign it. Secondly, I dont have enough funds in my account as of now as my family and I got covid and I had to spend a lot of money for the treatment of my family. Is it possible to ask for the extension of the documents submission date? Email sent by them was on Feb 8, I checked it today. The submission date is 05/03/2022.

@legalfalcon Please advice. All responses are appreciated. Thank you
Was your POF a gift deed?
You can definitely ask for extension

icekiwi

Apr 29, 2020
FSW-O
AOR dec 2019
Remed passed in 1st FEB 2022
RPR fees request and paid 2nd FEB 2022

is it a good idea to provide a new Police certificate, and a new Proof of funds without the COPR asking? or this may delay my application further ?

idk if this will streamline my application or will require the COPR more time to update my profile with extra info they did not request...

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
So guys as promised I am sharing my landing process of today.

Family of 4, arrived at pearson international, went to the booth to get a receipt then a first officer that sends you to the immigration office. Afterwards the officer asked us 2 or 3 questions are you still married do you ave any other kids and that was it. The whole process took 30 40 minutes.

Reactions: icekiwi

ambee

May 4, 2021
Hello All,

Could anyone please help me understand what to expect moving forward?

I am an August 2020 AOR, FSW-O applicant with Ottawa VO (COR: Pakistan). My eligibility was passed sometime in late 2020. Security & criminality were not started when I last ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 (everything seemed fine in the notes and it was ready to finalize). My original meds expired in August 2021. After waiting for a re-med request for over 6 months, I went for an upfront medical exam on Feb 23rd, 2022 and it got passed in my online application on March 2, 2022. Then yesterday (March 11, 2022), I received a ghost update and my background status changed to "we are processing your background check".

I do not want to set some lofty expectations based on this recent movement in my application, but I would highly appreciate it if someone could help me understand what these recent changes mean. Realistically, when should I expect to receive the PPR after this movement? Should I expect to receive any ADR?

Please share your experiences.

Thank you :)

Rishi_Vyas

Feb 11, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

I had received my COPR, FSW - India. The Point of Destination mentioned in on COPR is Toronto.
my question to you is - Having an approved PR for FSW (Visa Type SW-1, mentioned on COPR), can i land any other city other than the one mentioned on COPR (toronto) ?

Also, Parallel, i had applied for a Visitor Visa when my PR process was ongoing. Now after i received a COPR, i received a message on my TRV file, that 'your Visitor Visa application is withdrawn'. Is this normal ? might be because i already have a COPR and Stamped Passport for PR ?

Would be grateful to hear from you @legalfalcon . Thanks